BY KLEENEX #6 in Tissues

Kleenex cool touch tissues with aloe 55 ct see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "These are the best Kleenex to use when you have a cold or the flu.. Good thickness and the coolness really helps your sore nose feel a lot better!" in 52 reviews
  • "This is the only brand I use when I need tissue for my runny nose /.\ it doesn't irritate my skin and make it red like the others have." in 35 reviews
  • "Great product when your nose is raw and chapped, the cooling sensation of kleenex is very soothing and a cool feeling to the nose." in 22 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin under my nose and when I get sick, I always have to blow my nose a lot so the skin under my nose gets raw.." in 21 reviews
  • "Best for use specially for the little ones very soft great to keep in office backpack car for those unexpected colds super soft you only need 1 they don't rip like others!" in 20 reviews
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
I used to seek out and stock up on the Vicks tissues because when I have a cold, they are so nice and soothing but the smell was sometimes overwhelming and stuck on your hands a long time. Then I discovered these - these are a great upgrade to those vicks because they still have that cool, soothing effect of the vicks but I don't have a strong scent that sticks with me throughout the day! I'll be stocking up on these for sure.
Victoria S.
High Point, NC
These are the absolute BOMB. It never fails that every summer I get an awful cold! I usually just stick to the aloe infused tissues, but this time I decided to give these a shot. They are not only incredibly soft, but the coolness of them make them even better. With a head cold, you almost always feel hot and stuffy. This product does double duty by providing a cooling sensation and a soft landing for your stuffy, sore nose. A++
Hannah H.
Coral Gables, FL
I had a great opportunity of sampling this Kleenex cool touch tissue a few month back. I really like it, it's soothing and it doesn't irritate me. I had a really bad cold and my nose was pretty sensitive, the regular tissue i was using at that time was just a bit too rough, but after trying the cool touch tissue, it was like heaven on my nose lol. It's nice and smooth, the coolness brings relief and it's just great over all.
Lindsay B.
San Francisco, CA
I use tissues a LOT due to my allergies, and I always need the lotion tissues (my favorite has aloe in the tissue)to help keep my nose from being rubbed raw. I tried the Cool Touch tissues, and while they are rather soft, I found them to be overall a little odd. The cool touch factor didn't seem necessary to me, and in fact was actually a bit unnerving - it felt like I was keeping my tissues in the freezer! I'm not sure why one would want cold tissues, but perhaps some people do. I still use the Kleenax brand, but I likely won't purchase this particular line again.
Heather M.
I get sinus infections often and suffer from allergies. My nose is very grateful for these Kleenex! They do not have any greasy residue nor do they have any heavy scents added to them. I appreciate these on so many different levels. My noses appreciates the cooling feel when I use them after many blows. I also appreciate that I do not get additional allergic reactions to them and don't suffer headaches from a scent.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Literally the only tissues I will buy. I love these Cool Touch tissues because they do not leave my nose feeling wet. When I use the lotion or aloe filled tissues, I feel like I have to wipe my nose after using them. With the cool touch, my nose is dry and feels refreshed. I never have to worry about having a red nose from these.
Tana H.
Richmond, VA
I have been using these when I get a cold exclusively since they came on the market. The "cool touch" formula makes an incredible difference. They feel really nice on your skin. They are stronger so you don't blow through the tissue yet still incredibly soft and gentle on your skin. I find that my nose does not get irritated after repeated use the way it used to with other tissues. I can't recommend these enough!
Nikke B.
Bakersfield, CA
I've got a sinus infection right now and these tissues are literally a life saver right now! I had been using just regular tissues and my nose was so raw that it had started cracking, but once I started using these it all started to reverse and started to feel better! These are amazing tissues!!
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
We love these tissues. Our kids are always bringing cold germs home from school and once they get a cold, everyone in the house has a cold lol. These tissues are nice and thick. And soft. The best part is that they really are cool! They don't just claim to be, they are. They help to keep your naws from getting raw and sore. If you discover them after you've already irritated your nose from constant blowing like I did they are less rough on your already sore sniffer than other tissues. A must have during cold/flu and allergy season
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
These #kleenex cool touch tissues are just the #best. I have allergies and these are wonderful when my nose is getting sore. They are so soft and have this magical coolness about them and it is so soothing. They are thick and don't fall apart when you use them.
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
What is the difference between Kleenex cool touch and any other kleenex? Is this one better than the other versions?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't Kleenex make a bigger box of these???
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues helped you, especially during the colder months?
Makala H.
Are these actually cool? Do they keep your nose from turning red?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does Kleenex make these in a travel size for your purse?