BY KLEENEX #5 in Tissues

Kleenex cool touch tissues with aloe 55 ct see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These are the best Kleenex to use when you have a cold or the flu.. Good thickness and the coolness really helps your sore nose feel a lot better!" in 52 reviews
  • "This is the only brand I use when I need tissue for my runny nose /.\ it doesn't irritate my skin and make it red like the others have." in 35 reviews
  • "Great product when your nose is raw and chapped, the cooling sensation of kleenex is very soothing and a cool feeling to the nose." in 22 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin under my nose and when I get sick, I always have to blow my nose a lot so the skin under my nose gets raw.." in 21 reviews
  • "Best for use specially for the little ones very soft great to keep in office backpack car for those unexpected colds super soft you only need 1 they don't rip like others!" in 20 reviews
Elisabeth K.
I think I'm a Kleenex snob. Is there such a thing? This is honestly the only thing that gets me through the winter when its cold and flu season and I get stuck with a runny nose or something. I mean, while I'm out and about I use what I can, but I need this next to me at all times when I'm at home. I guess my nose is just that sensitive, because this always feels great, even when it starts to get a bit red and dry.
Kristie B.
Wellington, FL
I don't normally buy tissues with anything extra, lotion, etc. But I had a coupon for the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues and thanks to my daughter sharing her cold, was in need of tissues.
I'm SO glad I decided to try these!! I was pleasantly surprised by the cool burst you get with each and every tissue. I expected it to fade by the end of the box, but it never did. It really was a soothing way to blow my nose, even for what seemed like the hundredth time.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
There is nothing worse than having a cold, blowing your nose every 2 seconds, and then realizing you look like someone punched you in the face because your nose and the skin underneath it are red and raw. I love these tissues because they are soothing to a runny nose and the sensitive skin under/around your nose. Some tissues are just too rough, but these are wonderful. They do their job, and help you feel better without compromising your beautiful face :)
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I don't know how they did it but these are great tissues. Whenever I've had allergies or a cold, I've always gotten the dreaded and painful red, raw nose. Since starting to use these during those times, I've noticed a difference. My nose is less irritated and raw. It almost feels like I'm wiping my nose with a piece of silk.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are my absolute favorite tissues! They feel great on a sore nose and do not irritate like typical tissues do. They are very effective when you have a cold or just allergies. The cool touch is so awesome. I would definitely recommend these to everyone but they are a must have for anyone with sensitive skin like me!
Shannon G.
Every time I get sick I get a red, sore and painful nose. Kleenex Cool Touch takes care of my nose woes! I almost always grab a box of this product to fix the damage of randomly grabbed toilet paper, napkins, and other materials because of my snotting all over the place. In no time, my nose will be less inflamed and more relieved than it was before using these kleenex. I am forever grateful to Kleenex for making this wonderful product!
Kathleen N.
Joppa, MD
Since discovering these I've spent nights awake with the fact that I didn't own these sooner. They make every cold, every sneeze, every sniffle, every allergic reaction and make upr emoving so simple and prevent that horrible horrible horrible pain one experiences when they blow their nose too much and cut it up. These tissues can also handle plenty of snot. They have never once ripped on me or let is leak through the layer below.
Amanda G.
Shreveport, LA
I bought these bc my kids always had sensitive noses when they were sick. from the first one they used my son said it made his nose feel cool and not burn. so I got to try them out a few weeks after bc I got sick also. every time I wiped or blew my nose the tissue gives u this cool refreshing feeling instead of crumbling as u wipe. I love them and so do my kids. I wont buy any other kind anymore!! love love love them! great product.
Victoria S.
High Point, NC
These are the absolute BOMB. It never fails that every summer I get an awful cold! I usually just stick to the aloe infused tissues, but this time I decided to give these a shot. They are not only incredibly soft, but the coolness of them make them even better. With a head cold, you almost always feel hot and stuffy. This product does double duty by providing a cooling sensation and a soft landing for your stuffy, sore nose. A++
Hannah H.
I had a great opportunity of sampling this Kleenex cool touch tissue a few month back. I really like it, it's soothing and it doesn't irritate me. I had a really bad cold and my nose was pretty sensitive, the regular tissue i was using at that time was just a bit too rough, but after trying the cool touch tissue, it was like heaven on my nose lol. It's nice and smooth, the coolness brings relief and it's just great over all.
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
What is the difference between Kleenex cool touch and any other kleenex? Is this one better than the other versions?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't Kleenex make a bigger box of these???
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues helped you, especially during the colder months?
Makala H.
Are these actually cool? Do they keep your nose from turning red?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does Kleenex make these in a travel size for your purse?