BY KLEENEX #6 in Tissues

Kleenex cool touch tissues with aloe 55 ct see more...

Kleenex Cool Touch Facial Tissues
  • "These are the best Kleenex to use when you have a cold or the flu.. Good thickness and the coolness really helps your sore nose feel a lot better!" in 52 reviews
  • "This is the only brand I use when I need tissue for my runny nose /.\ it doesn't irritate my skin and make it red like the others have." in 35 reviews
  • "Great product when your nose is raw and chapped, the cooling sensation of kleenex is very soothing and a cool feeling to the nose." in 22 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin under my nose and when I get sick, I always have to blow my nose a lot so the skin under my nose gets raw.." in 21 reviews
  • "Best for use specially for the little ones very soft great to keep in office backpack car for those unexpected colds super soft you only need 1 they don't rip like others!" in 20 reviews
Wayne L.
New Albany, IN
As someone who uses a lot of tissue paper, with chronic allergies, the "right" combo of softness, and yet durability (not ripping, shredding at a slight nose blow..lol), are important.

This KleenX is the ONLY kind, and only brand, I buy, period. Nothing comes close. Handles a big sneeze, or multiple runny nose/blowing episodes, yet feels soft, doesn't hurt even in the worst days-on-end allergy attack or cold.

One of the best product improvements/roll outs, period, I have ever seen in my life, and a life-saver.

Great job!
Teresa V.
Ontario, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love these tissues. I blow my nose CONSTANTLY when I'm sick...to the point where my nose is red and raw and I need to put Vaseline on it. These tissues feel cool and smooth no matter how often I need to use them. The only problem is the price. They are usually the same price as a normal box of Kleenex, but there are dramatically less in the box. I typically have to buy 2 or 3 boxes to get me through a cold. I don't buy these for everyday use just for that reason. The price is the one and only drawback.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Absolutely love this product! Holy grail item! I am an allergy sufferer and just chronic nose blower in general so I am always reaching for a tissue. I have used many different types and many different brands over the years, but this hands down is the winner. It has the triple layers making it thick and strong, but this magic on it that makes it have a cooling to the touch property that makes it soft and gentle on a sore agitated nose, and it also has aloe to soothe. If you want a tissue that has it all, Kleenex Cool Touch is what you are looking for!
Rebecca V.
I definitely am not a fan of the cool touch facial tissues, they just felt gross to me for some reason but they will be purchased again as my fiancée loves them.
I initially bought these because my fiancée was sick and I remembered my friend talking about how wonderful they were so perhaps I'm the odd one. Something about the coating on the tissue irritated both me and my face. Then again, I never liked vicks® either.
So, I'd recommend them unless you're like me and your skin is sensitive.
Jayme R.
I absolutely loved these. I am so glad Kleenex came out with this product. My family suffers from allergies and this past winter was one of the worst cases of the flu we have experienced in our house and having these on hand has been super helpful. The cooling sensation really does offer a nice bit of relief for your sore nose. The only reason this did not get an "A" from me is that the tissue count seems really low for the amount of money you pay for the product. I would love to see a family sized box.
Megan D.
Kleenex just won my adoration with this new tissue. Typically, I am a Puffs girl. I get a cold about twice a year, and it always entails me carrying around my box of tissues wherever I go (so embarrassing, I know). This year, my winter cold hit when I was going out of town for a girls' weekend with my friends. My husband bought these tissues as part of a road trip goodie bag for me (that should tell you how pitiful I was), and they were amazing! I actually ended up sharing them with one of the girls who was also sick. She also raved about them. I don't know how the company figured out the cool temperature thing, but it rocks. I totally recommend these!
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I worked at a a daycare where we had the really crappy,cheap tissues that just kill your nose! A little girl brought in the COOL TOUCH tissues because her nose was super raw and chapped! I ended up getting her cold and tried one of the tissues and feel in LOVE with them! I went out and bought a box for the house that night! I don't know how they do it, but the cooling effect works like a charm! My nose never turned raw or chapped! :) I'm going to keep these around all winter long, every winter! :)
Lindsey S.
Black Eagle, MT
These are my favorite Kleenex ever. When I'm sick or having sinus problems I can use these without fear that they will dry out the skin on my nose, leading to more pain. They are completely worth the price since they keep my hands dry even through the most wet sneeze or nice blow. I absolutely recommend these, especially for those who use a lot of tissues.
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
I bought these tissues when my nose was hurting so badly after having to constantly blow it after having a horrible cold & a sinus infection thinking maybe these tissues would help to make my nose feel a little bit better. I couldn't even use these tissues because I thought they felt wayyyy too weird on my nose. I can't even explain the sensation, but it was just wayyy too weird that I couldn't even use the tissues & I threw the entire box away. I will just stick to the ones with lotion. :/
Jessica S.
Martinsburg, WV
We love this product. My son has a runny nose almost 24/7 and with regular tissue his nose becomes raw and irritated. Kleenex cool touch feels thick and has Coconut oil and aloe in it. It helped my son out alot. His nose did not become raw! I highly recommend this.
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
What is the difference between Kleenex cool touch and any other kleenex? Is this one better than the other versions?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't Kleenex make a bigger box of these???
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues helped you, especially during the colder months?
Makala H.
Are these actually cool? Do they keep your nose from turning red?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does Kleenex make these in a travel size for your purse?

back