BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

Kleenex cool touch tissues with aloe 55 ct see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These are the best Kleenex to use when you have a cold or the flu.. Good thickness and the coolness really helps your sore nose feel a lot better!" in 52 reviews
  • "This is the only brand I use when I need tissue for my runny nose /.\ it doesn't irritate my skin and make it red like the others have." in 35 reviews
  • "Great product when your nose is raw and chapped, the cooling sensation of kleenex is very soothing and a cool feeling to the nose." in 22 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin under my nose and when I get sick, I always have to blow my nose a lot so the skin under my nose gets raw.." in 21 reviews
  • "Best for use specially for the little ones very soft great to keep in office backpack car for those unexpected colds super soft you only need 1 they don't rip like others!" in 20 reviews
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is literally my FAVORITE tissue for when I am sick! I love the menthol smell, and it feels cool against, what is usually raw, my nose! It's decently priced, & one of the first products i look to buy when i'm sick!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love how cool this tissue feels against your nose when using it. I would definitely recommend to others however sometimes it's easier to just get regular tissues.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is the only tissue I will use when I have a cold. The cooling sensation feels amazing and keeps my nose from getting raw. Anyone suffering from a runny nose would appreciate receiving this.
Mazzy J.
San Miguel de Allende, GTO
Let's face it, when I need a tissue, I just want something soft and absorbent that doesn't feel like sandpaper but that isn't gonna leave me with sticky fingers either. So I'm not really impressed with tissues unless I'm impressed with how awful they are.

Well...I was impressed with these tissues. I was visiting friends in Oregon and got a pretty horrible cold when I decided to buy these. I was SO in love. I haven't gotten to look at the ingredients so I hope to God it's not some kind of cancerous product made from tiny crystals that's slicing away at my blood vessels or something, but this stuff feels SOOO good when you blow your nose. I almost always get a red nose during a cold because of all the nose-blowing. Not this time!!! These are perfect for when you have a cold. I'm in love.
Gabe S.
Irvine
Best tissues I've ever used with a cold. My nose doesn't get raw from the constant use. They weirdly do feel cool to the touch on the skin. I don't know how it works only that it feels glorious. My go-to anytime I have a runny nose.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I'm a student and I nanny so I get colds from people a lot. I also suffer from really bad allergies typically in the spring and fall every year. These are the only tissue I purchase when I go to buy a box of tissues. I have a box sitting next to my bed right now. Blowing your nose a lot can make it super irritated very quickly, have a cold or allergies is bad enough without the extra irritation. These tissues are super soft and cooling so they relieve any irritation you have and help prevent irritation from starting. I also love the blue box that they come in :)
If your suffering from a cold or allergies or just use a lot of tissue purchase these you won't be sorry and your nose will thank you :)
Kendra A.
I will never, ever, use another brand of facial tissue when sick. I just finished being sick for an entire week. My first 2 days, I used another name brand facial tissue that left my nose feeling very dry. When I ran out of those, I had my husband pick-up a box on his way home and he happened to choose Kleenex cool touch. I was in heaven. These tissues were such a relief during my fever (just holding a clean one to my face was relaxing) and during my marathon nose-blowing session over the next few days. I ended up needing two boxes but I will honestly, never, use another brand of tissue again. These were such a relief during an otherwise miserable time.
Sarah K.
Glen Ellyn, IL
First off, who gets a cold in the middle of summer? THIS GIRL :-(...my skin is dry and already hating me for the early summer damage I've done...but worse now I have a cold. My nose is sore, and I can't stand to blow one more time...the solution...Kleenex Cool Touch - absolutely amazing product! I can't get enough of it...instead of dreading the next blow I look forward to the cool relief, which is something I never through I'd enjoy! It even feels good on the hands!! I can't get enough of it and I will never use another tissue brand again! I'm even looking into make my own baby wipes with it for our infant daughter!
Joy J.
I decided to give these a shot the last time my toddler and I had the flu (we always end up sick at the same time, probably thanks to the little germ disseminators at her daycare....they're cute but man do they leak boogers nonstop!), and instantly appreciated the cool soft relief for my nose. It was like sneezing into sheepskin! Will me sure these are on hand in mass quantities next winter. Bring it on, germy little ones!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
They broke the mold when Kleenex created this new tissue. I know it seems crazy, but you know when your suffering with a cold the last thing you need is a regular tissue touching your super hot, dry, achy nose. This Kleenex tissue is just what you need to blow or wipe your nose. Now you don't have to cry over another ache or pain. Kleenex tissues cool it down and give you a helping hand during your sniffles.
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
What is the difference between Kleenex cool touch and any other kleenex? Is this one better than the other versions?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't Kleenex make a bigger box of these???
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues helped you, especially during the colder months?
Makala H.
Are these actually cool? Do they keep your nose from turning red?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does Kleenex make these in a travel size for your purse?