BY KLEENEX #5 in Tissues

Kleenex cool touch tissues with aloe 55 ct see more...

Kleenex Cool Touch Facial Tissues
  • "These are the best Kleenex to use when you have a cold or the flu.. Good thickness and the coolness really helps your sore nose feel a lot better!" in 52 reviews
  • "This is the only brand I use when I need tissue for my runny nose /.\ it doesn't irritate my skin and make it red like the others have." in 35 reviews
  • "Great product when your nose is raw and chapped, the cooling sensation of kleenex is very soothing and a cool feeling to the nose." in 22 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin under my nose and when I get sick, I always have to blow my nose a lot so the skin under my nose gets raw.." in 21 reviews
  • "Best for use specially for the little ones very soft great to keep in office backpack car for those unexpected colds super soft you only need 1 they don't rip like others!" in 20 reviews
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I caught a monster cold about nine days ago, and within two or three days my nose was completely raw from wiping and blowing with ordinary tissues. I went to the store to see if I could get some tissues with moisturizers in them, and came across these Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues, and decided to give them a try. They were a bit more expensive than other tissues, but after rubbing my nose raw, I thought I'd earned a little splurge.

Wowser! Am I ever glad I tried these! First they do have moisturizers to help your skin, but even better, they are cool to the touch when you put them up against your face. Honestly, it makes a world of difference. I have been using them for several days now, and even though I still have the cold, my nose feels so much better. I love these tissues so much, I've run around like a maniac at work giving samples to all my friends
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I love these so much. I have sensitive skin and using rough tissues make my nose raw. In the Winter time I get horrible sinuses and I get sick so much. They are very affordable and are small and easy to put anywhere around the house. I would recommend of course.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Without this Kleenex my nose would be ruined. I just got over the flu and wow I went through three boxes of these. I LOVE THEM! I will always buy this name brand. My nose is not peeled and is the same as it was 3 boxes ago lol girl always Kleenex cool touch!!!!!!!!
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
These are the best tissues I've ever used. They are thick and soft plus they feel cool against your skin. They don't destroy your nose during a cold like other tissues. I like these better then the lotion tissues, they don't leave a residue on you face.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Kimberly Clark more...
These are actually nice to have if your nose is a little raw and rough. They actually do have a cooling sensation which fees wonderful on a sore nose. I don’t know if you would want to use these unless your nose was already kind of sore to start with but they are great if your sore.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
These tissues are AWESOME! They are so thick and will absorb a lot. In my opinion, with tissues you get what you pay for. Kleenex are more expensive but they are definitely softer on your skin. They are also thicker. I would recommend for sure!
Morgan G.
Beltsville, MD
These tissues saved my nose during the winter! They are very cooling, like a mini air conditioner in a way. Very effective for sensitive noses, they are affordable for anyone I believe. I recommend these to anyone who has a sensitive nose.
Elizabeth B.
jupiter
Review for: Other more...
These are my FAVORITE. They are my go-to tissues because they are so soft, and cold. I usually blow my nose really hard when I have a cold and sometimes my nose starts to sting a bit. These really help ease the stinging. Cheap as well
Angelica p.
fort payne, AL
Review for: Kimberly Clark more...
t is really amazing that the tissue is cool to your nose and refreshing and moisturizing all at the same time. Everyone in the family thought this box of tissue was really unique & cool to the touch! i love it and will recommend yes totally ! love it
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love how cool this tissue feels against your nose when using it. I would definitely recommend to others however sometimes it's easier to just get regular tissues.
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
What is the difference between Kleenex cool touch and any other kleenex? Is this one better than the other versions?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't Kleenex make a bigger box of these???
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues helped you, especially during the colder months?
Makala H.
Are these actually cool? Do they keep your nose from turning red?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does Kleenex make these in a travel size for your purse?