BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

Kleenex cool touch tissues with aloe 55 ct see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These are the best Kleenex to use when you have a cold or the flu.. Good thickness and the coolness really helps your sore nose feel a lot better!" in 52 reviews
  • "This is the only brand I use when I need tissue for my runny nose /.\ it doesn't irritate my skin and make it red like the others have." in 35 reviews
  • "Great product when your nose is raw and chapped, the cooling sensation of kleenex is very soothing and a cool feeling to the nose." in 22 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin under my nose and when I get sick, I always have to blow my nose a lot so the skin under my nose gets raw.." in 21 reviews
  • "Best for use specially for the little ones very soft great to keep in office backpack car for those unexpected colds super soft you only need 1 they don't rip like others!" in 20 reviews
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
Got a wicked cold this weekend, went to buy Kleenex and came across this "cool touch" -- I bought it straight out of curiosity. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It definitely has a "cooler" feel when you take it out of the box, but I feel like that "coolness" only lasts a few minutes then it is just a regular piece of tissue. I was expecting a mental effect of some sort. The "coldness" of the tissue didn't do much for me. The tissue was very soft though. I wasn't disappointed.
sarah t.
This is one of the coolest (no pun intended) if not weirdest products I've ever used. Who knew I needed a cold Kleenex? I certainly did not. However, my coworker introduced me to them and, especially in the summer, I'm hooked. the one downside is that once you're done using them, you can occasionally feel greasy from whatever it is that makes them cold.
Winter E.
I remember using this about 4 years ago and amazed that it was cold. I had no idea it had a cooling affect until I read the box. I fell in love instantly. Whenever I'm sick or it is a bad time for me with allergies I make sure to make a target run and grab a few of these. They are actually cool to the touch but dry out after a while of not being used.
Lindsay M.
Fairfax, VA
Kleenex cool touch is my #1 go to when I'm sick. my nose sometimes gets so irritated and super dry. with kleenex cool touch i never get that dry feeling its amazing. when you feel that your nose is super hot due to using all that hard tissue kleenex helps you so much. its really cool how a tissue gets cold and honestly its amazing I personally love it!
DeAnna S.
Indianapolis, IN
Man do these feel heavenly on your nose. When I get a cold I tend to use a lot of tissue and my nose ends up feeling like I've wiped it on asphalt. That might be an exaggeration, but I absolutely hate that irritation that comes with being sick. And for that I LOVE these Cool Touch Kleenex's. These at least do help with one sucky aspect of being sick.
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
These are the ONLY tissues that I use. They are so soft, my face never feels raw after using them. Having a cold sucks, but having soft kleenex that don't leave my face feeling raw and even more sore makes it that much better. A must-have in my house!
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great for when my nose is already so red and raw and stuffy and i look absolute miserable. These help soothe the redness, and keep it from getting worse. I don't like using them all the time as the coolness can be a little too much for just a little boogey.

But for when you're sick and just want a little relief, these are absolutely perfect!
Catherine R.
Largo, FL
This tissue is great when you feel like a runny nose will rough up your know you this . Your nose will feel so cool and the tissue is super soft. Have you ever had the hot side of the pillow and you move to a nice cool spot? That's how great it feel
Maggie L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought these one day when I was sick not knowing what they were and boy was it a great surprise when I got home! They're so gentle on your nose, and really are a cool touch to your face. I used to hate blowing my nose when sick because I hated how tissues rubbed your nose raw. These don't at all ! I will not buy any other type of tissues now !
Susie M.
Love these because they're soft on your nose and they don't cause irritation which often occurs when you're really sick and have been using a lot of tissues! Plus they're reasonably priced which makes them a great purchase as a college student.
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
What is the difference between Kleenex cool touch and any other kleenex? Is this one better than the other versions?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't Kleenex make a bigger box of these???
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues helped you, especially during the colder months?
Makala H.
Are these actually cool? Do they keep your nose from turning red?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does Kleenex make these in a travel size for your purse?