Hilary H.
Central, NJ

How has the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues helped you, especially during the colder months?

Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
1 year, 6 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 3
When you have to blow your nose a lot or wipe constantly they really help with the raw and irritated feeling
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
3 years, 3 months ago
Doesn't make my nose raw
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
4 years, 2 months ago
I'll be honest, the "coolness" factor didn't do much for me. However, it was definitely one of the softest tissues I've used and I wasn't disappointed. My nose wasn't sore.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
It has helped soothe my nose. When I was sick, I was going through tissues like crazy and I have noticed that a lot of them are rough and make my nose dry and red. Not these! They are gentle, yet effective and never made my nose dry and red.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
De Queen, AR
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes, &my little kids loves the..they don't like to clean their noises lol but when i get these they surly are excited to clean their little noises
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
They sooth my nose and keep irritation down. I use them all the time, as I have horrible allergies. I wont use anything else.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 10 months ago
They have helped keep my nose from turning red when I have had colds
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Greenville, NC
4 years, 12 months ago
It didn't make my nose raw from constantly blowing it when i was sick.. i kept catching a cold and i loved the cooling feeling of these tissues.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Riverview, MI
5 years ago
I have really bad allergies and usually my nose is red and sore but these tissues don't make my nose sore
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Saint Louis, MO
5 years, 2 months ago
They don't make my nose as red and it doesn't hurt as much.