Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
These Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues are the most amazing thing ever created. They are exactly what I've always needed when I catch a cold, & I never even knew it! I justttttt got over being sick and these definitely made a huge difference in easing me through the whole grueling recovery process. Prior to hubby going & buying the Kleenex, my nose was sooo dry, rudolph red & EXTREMELY sore, but then, in he walked with Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues in hand, ready to save the day. & thank god he did because they gave my nose INSTANT relief! Their built-in moisturizers really helped re-hydrate my once raw skin & their cool-to-the-touch feel truly soothes on contact. I would definitely recommend; 1000%. These little gems are worth every single cent!