BY KLEENEX

One soft tissue is all it takes to show you care. Reach for gentle, soothing, fragrance-free Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues for a friend or yourself. When Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues come in contact with skin, body heat activates the unique blend of moisturizers and aloe to release cooling comfort to soothe a sore nose. With the perfect balance of softness and strength, Kleenex facial tissues are durable with 2-ply thickness and are absorbent to lock in moisture. Stock up on Kleenex Tissues and keep tissues on hand to care for family, company and yourself during cold and flu season, allergy season, back to school and holidays. Kleenex boxes blend beautifully into your home decor. Place boxes in the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and office. Kleenex disposable facial tissues have been there for happy tears and stuffy noses since 1924. see more...

Jacklyn P.
If I could marry Kleenex, it would be this. The cooling touch is to die for. I have allergies and constantly blow my nose. This stuff is better than the Vick’s lotion kind. It doesn’t make my nose red and chapped.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
This is one of the most amazing tissues I have ever found. It is my favorite. It doesn't leave my nose raw or chapped.