Kleenex® Brand Tissue 3-Ply Everyday Tissues 2-10 ct. Wallet Packs uploaded by Iris R.Kleenex® Brand Tissue 3-Ply Everyday Tissues 2-10 ct. Wallet Packs uploaded by Courtney L.

BY KLEENEX

3-Ply white tissues. Each Tissue: 8.4 x 8.4 in. (21.3 x 21.3cm). see more...

Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these. They ar3w excellent for on the go. I usually keep them in mt baf. My son a bookbag. Tbey are soft ans they do not irritate your nose or face. Love Kleenex® Brand Tissue 3-Ply Everyday Tissues 2-10 ct. Wallet Packs
Leigh R.
I keep these things everywhere. In my purse, gym bag, car, kids backpacks, diaper bag. Everywhere. They don't get smushed up and crunched up like the old style tissue packs. You don't have the problem of trying to pull out one and ending up with 8 and since they're flatter it's a lot easier to fit them into the slim pockets most bags have nowadays.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Compact, convenient, and versatile; the wallet packs are great for anyone and anything! I carry some in my purse, car, office, and wherever else. They are not bulky like other tissue packs, so they fit in slim places. I would buy these again; I can rely on Kleenex for my tissue needs.
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
These Kleenex packs are perfect due to their size and thickness. They are not cumbersome in my purse so I always carry one. They are a must when traveling and I always have extra in my flights. Since they are 3-ply I don't have to use more than one during a use.
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So perfect for carrying around in your purse or backpack. The packaging is really cute and the product is great. Can't go wrong with Kleenex in my opinion. I always make sure I have some of these with me... buy them!
Meagan S.
These are great and convenient! perfect to throw in your purse or in your back pocket when you sick or going to a funeral! They also have cute designs on the packs that make it even better!
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Where would I be today if my mom had not kept these in her wallet all throughout my childhood? I feel like these should be in everyone's bag/purse. Trust Kleenex. They've got your back.
Rose ..
Very convenient. I love having these in my purse, my car, And I pack some away in my kids backpacks. They have adorable prints, very convenient and super soft. I'm always purchasing them.
Hannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kleenex wallet packs are nice for purses & backpacks. My son has a blood disorder so we carry extra wherever we go. I wont carry a solid box in the car anymore because in case of an accident the box could cause harm to passengers.
Vanessa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for all year round specially to carry them with you wherever you need them. I always have a pack inside my diaper bag for whenever it comes handy