Kleenex® Brand Tissue 3-Ply Everyday Tissues 2-10 ct. Wallet Packs uploaded by Iris R.Kleenex® Brand Tissue 3-Ply Everyday Tissues 2-10 ct. Wallet Packs uploaded by Courtney L.

BY KLEENEX

3-Ply white tissues. Each Tissue: 8.4 x 8.4 in. (21.3 x 21.3cm). see more...

Buy on Target*
Leigh R.
Leigh R.
I keep these things everywhere. In my purse, gym bag, car, kids backpacks, diaper bag. Everywhere. They don't get smushed up and crunched up like the old style tissue packs. You don't have the problem of trying to pull out one and ending up with 8 and since they're flatter it's a lot easier to fit them into the slim pockets most bags have nowadays.
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Compact, convenient, and versatile; the wallet packs are great for anyone and anything! I carry some in my purse, car, office, and wherever else. They are not bulky like other tissue packs, so they fit in slim places. I would buy these again; I can rely on Kleenex for my tissue needs.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
These Kleenex packs are perfect due to their size and thickness. They are not cumbersome in my purse so I always carry one. They are a must when traveling and I always have extra in my flights. Since they are 3-ply I don't have to use more than one during a use.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Wellness Guru Expert
So perfect for carrying around in your purse or backpack. The packaging is really cute and the product is great. Can't go wrong with Kleenex in my opinion. I always make sure I have some of these with me... buy them!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
These are great and convenient! perfect to throw in your purse or in your back pocket when you sick or going to a funeral! They also have cute designs on the packs that make it even better!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Where would I be today if my mom had not kept these in her wallet all throughout my childhood? I feel like these should be in everyone's bag/purse. Trust Kleenex. They've got your back.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
These are great for all year round specially to carry them with you wherever you need them. I always have a pack inside my diaper bag for whenever it comes handy
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
These are convenient if you need to blow your nose regularly or just to have in your purse in case of a large sneeze or even a spill!
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always buy these when I'm sick. But they're isn't many for on the go but I like the pouches cute designa
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. They ar3w excellent for on the go. I usually keep them in mt baf. My son a bookbag. Tbey are soft ans they do not irritate your nose or face. Love Kleenex® Brand Tissue 3-Ply Everyday Tissues 2-10 ct. Wallet Packs