Kleenex® Brand Tissue uploaded by Jenesse K.
2 colors available

BY KLEENEX #16 in Tissues

Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I always keep a box on Kleenex on my vanity at home. They have so many uses, from allergies, to cleaning up makeup, and one tissue is almost always enough. With somewhat frequent use, I still have the same box for a couple of months, so it is a great efficient and economic purchase.
Minnie S.
Minnie S.
Altoona, PA
My main objective for buying these Kleenex tissues was because they were being promoted by the famous designer Betsey Johnson and had some really cool graphics designed by her on the boxes.....I was pleasantly pleased to find out that they were of great quality for a great price!!!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
The perfect tissue for whether you need to blow your nose, wipe away tears or whatever you need ankleeenex for, these are always soft, and perfect for any need a tissue might be needed for. These are worth spending the few extra cents for. I prefer the no. Lotion tissues myself.
Geneice H.
Geneice H.
Richmond, VA
Kleenex is the best! This tissue is very gentle on my nose which is really important to me. That alone is why this brand is better than the rest. I do wish it was a bit cheaper compared to it's counterparts, however, when it comes to facial tissue you often get what you pay for.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
I keep this box of tissues on my desk at all times. It's so nice to have a tissue that doesn't tear when you try to use it. The Kleenex tissues are very soft and not at all abrasive when used even on sensitive areas like eyes and nose. The Kleenex brand is the way to go.
Emily I.
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE
I always buy large packs of Kleenex because I basically keep them everywhere. I have a box in each room of my house as well as a pack in the car and at my office. They are super affordable and they don't completely dry out your nose. I would definitely recommend them!
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Seabrook, TX
I love this brand of tissue. First of all, they're always creatively colored. Not that it is important to have a cute Kleenex box but it doesn't hurt! Second, this is pretty much the only brand that doesn't make my nose raw. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Northbrook, IL
I love the little kleenex because they go great in your purse or into luggage if you're traveling! I like to take them on the go with my little sister and during the witner they're great because it's easy to bring with on the go. Definitey would recommend!
Lily W.
Lily W.
Meridian, ID
For me, as well as toilet paper or paper towel, tissues, are tissues... I'm not picky on products like that, and I don't critique things like these. I think that their very nice and soft, and not super rough on the nose or face, but I don't find it necasary.
Calizabeth S.
Calizabeth S.
Oceanport, NJ
I love to use these tissues. They are super soft and they do not make my skin feel irritated or red and dry. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone with a frequent cold or illness considering they work wonders for your allergies and runny nose!