Kleenex Anti-Viral Facial Tissues uploaded by Holly G.Kleenex Anti-Viral Facial Tissues uploaded by Sam C.

BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Anti-Viral Facial Tissues: 3-ply Kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses see more...

Kleenex Anti-Viral Facial Tissues
  • "these are awesome because they make my nose feel soft rather than rough like name brand tissues." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
I always purchase Kleenex brand tissue for my tissue needs. I love the price and the feel for my nose whenever I have a cold. I would definitely recommend this brand of tissues. Can be purchased at your local Walmart.
Holly G.
Holly G.
These tissues get the job done. They are strong and absorbent, and soft on your nose. I'd never buy an off brand because it feels like rubbing sandpaper on your face, but these are like soft blankets for your face!
Sam C.
Sam C.
I have boxes around the house, particularly since this was a rough winter as far as illnesses are concerned. Between frequent hand washing and this tissue, my kids weren't nearly as sick as they were in the past. Tissues are durable but soft and gets the jobs done.
Elena F.
Elena F.
Decorator Expert
I actually got these in a GIANT set of probably at least 8 boxes from Costco. They're amazing. This anti-viral tissue is strong, durable, soft, and works wonders. I highly recommend this specific type of tissues from Kleenex which is my go-to tissue brand.
Naylimar R.
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Decorator Expert
This is not my first time trying the Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues. This brand and product is one of the things that I never will stop buying in my house. This particular type helps kill 99.9% of Cold and Flu Viruses. This flu season I stock up my house with the Kleenex Anti Viral tissues because in my opinion they are the best in the market. They are soft for your skin, strong and I really truly think that kills the viruses.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
I love kleenex and i love that this is anti-bacterial when i have the sniffles kleenex is my go-to tissue
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
These are awesome because they make my nose feel soft rather than rough like name brand tissues.
Kortney R.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI
Kleenex always has the cutest boxes, i go through so many boxes because i use them for everything and keep boxes all over my house.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
We keep a box of these tissues in the office at work. So many people come in and out of that office looking for things, sneezing, eeww.... These tissues are soft but strong and great to have in the office!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I don't know how well these work as anti-viral tissues, but I love Kleenex products. They are comfortable on your nose when you're fighting a cold and use them constantly. I also find that they're pretty cost effective too. I recently bought a 3 box pack as I am battling a fall cold and haven't even used one whole box yet!