BY KLEENEX #5 in Tissues

Kleenex® Tissue Boxes are soft, strong, and absorbent. They’re the perfect facial tissue to always have on hand and they’re available in a wide variety of carton colours.

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
i love getting these to keep in my car, or purse, even my boys can take and keep in their backpacks. they are priced great and so soft on the nose. very effective. easy to use. doesn't fall apart easy which is a win. i would buy again and recommend.
Sarah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
As someone with severe allergies year round, I go through a ton of tissues. Out of all of the brands out there, Kleenex is far from the worst - but it’s not the best either. If Kleenex could design these to be just as soft and strong as Puffs® Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissues, I’d be set. Until then, these Kleenex tissues are my second favorite option.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these Pocket size Kleenex Tissue everytime im sick i grab a pack & use them all the time! They are super soft, they dont make my nose really red like other brands. The awesome thing about them is that you can take a pack to go and use it whenever your on the go! Definitely recommend trying.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kleenex is the best brand of Facial Tissue. It is so soft against your skin. When you are sick it doesn't feel rough against your nose, it feels nice and soothing. The tissue is very affordable and can be found at most stores. I would recommend Kleenex Facial Tissue.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Can never go wrong with Kleenex! These are versatile and can be used for runny noses, cleaning, light dusting, and many more. They are fairly heavy duty and the boxes come with plenty of tissues. A great brand and a great product. I use these all the time.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
So soft!!!! And sooo gentle on my nose. I have SUPER sensitive skin & this works. Also I wear MAKEUP DAILY & this doesn’t stripe a lot of it off when I blow my darn nose! Which is a plus. But I do find this thicker than most tissues.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,094 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have a cold currently and these tissues are the greatest. I love the antiviral additives to make sure I stop the germs in their tracks. Very soft on the nose and sturdy enough to not tear when I have a lot of snot. I highly recommend these!
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
I love how soft they are on my nose. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about my nose getting raw. Also I like that I can store them in my purse without it getting messed up.
Kat J.
1,080 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kleenex is the number 1 brand of tissues that my family buys and keeps stocked up in our home... They’re durable, soft, and a box lasts a good amount of time. Their prices aren’t unreasonable, and it’s an added bonus that they constantly have coupons and value packs available to make the cost even more affordable.

Whether you need to wipe something off your face, blow your nose, or dry some tears, Kleenex is perfect for all of the above! I do recommend you buy this brand if you’re shopping for tissues... You won’t be disappointed.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Kleenex is a really good brand of tissues. They work really well and can hold a good bit. They don't fall apart easily either. They have all kinds of fun patterned boxes too, so you can always find ones that will match your rooms. I would definitely recommend these.
Adriana P.
Where do you keep your Kleenex?
Tasha S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I wanted to know where can i buy a huge quanity of this product at? Thank you.
Meleah D.
What is the difference between these and those with lotion (besides the obvious)?
Michelle L.
Ainslie W.
Chatham, ON
Decorator Expert Level 2
Just a quick question about these, how did you find they hold up during a cold? Did you find them rough on your nose? Just love the packaging!

Target