BY KLEEM ORGANICS

Kei H.
At first I was skeptical about Kleem organics mainly because it was mostly vitamin C and I'm worried about the acid that would be inside of the product thinking it may harm my skin because my skin is sensitive but to my surprise I'm in love with this product and most of the ingredients are naturally derived. all the dark marks on my cheeks from blemishes and hyperpigmentation thats been there for months has been fixed! over the course of a week it's been fading to the point is almost gone dark mark AND scars I only use this product at night after washing and toning my face and I will continue to do so it was a great buy and I'm glad I have it and I'm going to continue to buy once I'm out I'm not crazy about the smell but a few drops over my skin a night is enough to be worth it
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I won this product in an amazon giveaway and it was the most okayest serum ever. It smelled nice, and it was excellent as a primer alternative, but I used up the whole bottle and didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin. It didn’t make me break out or have any negative effects at all. I don’t have extremely wrinkly skin either, but I do have a few fine lines here and there and there wasn’t a huge transformation
Yvonne P.
Weaver, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
This it's amazing stuff. Each time I use it the stuff gets better.. I was just trying new products and this one came up in amazon and had really good reviews. So many reviews that I thought I'd give it a shot. The pump on it is great to keep the product fresh each use. Smells amazing (orange citrus) very light. Goes on smooth and absorbs very quickly. I've ordered it several times now and I've been out of it now for about a month. Reviewing it reminded me how much I love it. Great for softening fine lines, but also seems to lighten discoloration as well. Price wise it's in my budget too. Kleem Organics 20% Pure Vitamin C + E Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Face Rejuvenation
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product was okay. I didnt notice it did much if anything to my skin. It smelled really nice and applied nicely like any other serum. It was not sticky. I paired it with the moisturizer from the same brand and used them both up twice to get a full opinion and honestly couldnt tell a difference. I also ran out fairly quickly using it twice a day. I wanted to love it but for the price I couldnt justify buying it especially after seeing no results. I did like how the company sent a hand written note with my Amazon order because it made me feel like they actually cared about their customers and the products they were selling.
Jay Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I love the note it comes with. Sometimes the smallest touch of kindness or individuality can really make a company stand out. This company packed a note with the product that includes a thank you letter and a free E-book/kindle book. This book has tips about skin care. I do love that there is a one-year guarantee and if you don’t like it you can always return it for a full refund. I love how confident they are in this product.
The actual serum has a citrusy scent and the serum is clear. It’s all-natural so I am so happy about that. I have very sensitive skin so knowing that its all natural is great and this did not cause any discoloration on my skin.

Good: thank you note with a free E-book/kindle book with tips about skin care.

Bad: none at this time

I am early 20’s individual that’s purpose of this use is to improve acne scares and reduce acne. I will let other older individuals to test this out as well these individuals do have wrinkles. An update would be needed at a later date to report on any improvements.

Additional testing and data is needed to test the anti ageing properties and if any side effects like breakouts occur.

I would mention this to a friend but additional testing is needed for a recommendation. The determination of me buying this again will need additional data as well.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount (via coupon code) in exchange for an honest review. I take all my reviews seriously and write them as if I bought this at full price. This review is in my own words and myself takes all the pictures.
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
I was fortunate enough to receive this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a completely honest review, and after a week of 2x daily use, I am thoroughly impressed with this Kleem Organics Intense Rejuvenating Vitamin C Serum product.

Packaging:
The functional and effective 1oz pump bottle looks very chic and appears to be made of very high quality materials.

As other reviewers have mentioned, this product is made with stabilized Vitamin C ingredient that shouldn’t oxidize, and therefore more effective and longer lasting when compared to the L Absorbic Acid variety commonly used in other brands. I also love that this product is made with quality ingredients (clearly indicated), not tested on animals, and made in the USA.

Smell:
A delightfully fresh citrus scent.

Consistency:
A smooth, thin, liquid serum, which glides on effortlessly and absorbs/dries quickly. Not sticky at all!

Use:
After asking the very nice sellers for a recommendation (excellent customer service and brand from what I can tell), I’ve been applying this product twice a day, in the AM and PA after my normal cleansing and toning regimen.

Results:
After immediate application, my skin feels and looks smooth, hydrated, bright, and glow-y. The only negative comment I have is that after I wake up (PM application) or at the end of the day (AM application) my skin does appear sort of oily (this is not typical of my dry skin type). However, it hasn’t caused increased breakouts.

Overall:
Great product, highly recommended!

Pros:
+Quality Packaging
+Quality Ingredients
+Not Tested on Animals
+Made in the USA
+Effortless Application
+Smooth Liquid Serum Consistency
+Attentive & Nice Manufactures/Sellers
+Results in Smooth, Hydrated, Bright Skin Appearance and Feel
+Delightful Citrus Scent

Cons:
-Slight Oily Skin Appearance
Tamie  B.
Thomson, GA
I received Kleem Organic Vitamin C Serum a week ago after ordering it in hopes it will help keep me from looking tired and aging. I'm 31 realized I'm not getting any younger and thought time to use products to help keep me looking young. This serum appealed to me because it says it helps with wrinkles and aging. Looking further and reading ingredients I liked that it was easy to read and is natural. Some of the ingredients vitamin C&E, Aloe, witch hazel, ect. The fact that it is organic is a plus. I have used this serum several times over the last week and have quickly come to like this product. At first I put too much on and it took a while to dry but after first application I realized that a little goes a long way and where the bottle looks small, it holds many applications. I really like that when you first apply it, it has a citrus aroma. I noticed a difference after my very first use. The gel tightens the skin and it had reduced the size of the baggage I've been becoming more embarrassed about. Kleem Organic Vitamin C Serum worked its way into my heart and into my beauty regiment. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product to try thru a Facebook groups I'm in. For my opinions and only my unbiased opinions. Although, it's my first time using this serum. I use it for hydrating purposes. I'm not at the stage that I have started wrinkling. My facial problems are age spots & fine lines.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
After opening the package first thing I notice was sweet, sweet, sweeet note from the sellers :). I personally like to read some nice words and know that They put some time into it.
As for product, I do like it. I been using it for a few days and my face got somehow brighter. I don't know if that's placebo but I like it :).
I prefer serums that aren't sticky, well this one is a little bit. That's the only thing I'm not happy about.
It smells fresh, definitely citrusy. If You are allergic or sensitive to citrus I wouldn't recommend, vit. C content seems pretty high (it's on 2nd place ingredients). It also has Hyaluronic Acid, Vit. E, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Aleo Vera and few more. I am happy it doesn't have Carrageenan!
It didn't break out my sensitive skin.
Oh and I love that it isn't tested on Animals :)!
I got sample bottle for testing purposes.
Molly Y.
I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this worked great. It did not irritate my skin or make it red, make me break out, burn/sting, or dry out my skin. It makes my skin soft and smooth. It also makes my skin feel tight, but not in an uncomfortable way. I use this before my moisturizer and makeup in the morning. I would rate this product an 8/10. The packaging is the kind that I prefer. It is plastic with a sanitary pump and is very travel friendly. The consistency of the product is a thicker gel and is not runny. I prefer that in a serum. It does have 20% vitamin c, but also a strong scent that I do not like. I do like this product, but I have found a similar product for a smaller price tag. I would not purchase this serum again because of that reason.

I received this product for free/discounted for review purposes.
Dina G.
Is this product good for sensitive skin? And does it work?
Carolina R.
Minneapolis, MN
Curious where to purchase this?
Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
If the label did not specify and tell you that it was 20% Vitamin C, would you know how much Vitamin C was in the product? If so, how would you be able to tell?
Savannah W.
Does this contain retinol?
Niki G.
Whare can I find this in canada?