Klear Screen Apple Computer Cleaning Kit uploaded by Karina D.

BY KLEAR SCREEN

This kit contains everything you need to clean, protect, and preserve your Apple Products at home or on the go. Use the 2 oz. Pump Spray Bottle of iKlear and Micro-Chamois Polishing Cloth for all of your heavy-duty cleanings at home, or bring them along in your Laptop Bag with the included iKlear Travel Singles on all of your travels.  As always, the iKlear formula by Klear Screen is 100% alcohol, ammonia, and sodium lauryl sulfate free, non-toxic, non-damaging, and non-flammable. iKlear s unique formula and Micro-Chamois cloths are made from the finest materials to meet the specific cleaning needs of all your Apple Products.  The revolutionary new washable and reusable Micro-Chamois cloths are optical grade quality. Unlike other cleaners, iKlear s anti-static, alcohol and ammonia-free formula is safe to use on all your Apple Products. iKlear is the only cleaner recommende see more...

• Can you use this on tablets?2 Answers
  • I plan on purchasing a MacBook Pro before the end of the year. Is t...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?5 Answers
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I use this all the time to clean my mac book! Works really well & im sure you could use this for other types of computers! Great to keep your space clean!
Geselle V.
Geselle V.
When I'm doing my work on my laptop there are usually some fingerprints and dust left on the screen. This product has helped me keep a clear screen and keep it in good shape. I recommend.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
I have a MacBook Pro and this cleaner works so great. It makes my screen look brand spankin new and it really makes my keyboard keys shine.
Bahare K.
Bahare K.
Las vegas, NV
I have never used this product but I have been looking for something to keep my gross Mac cleaner on a daily basis
My friends use this product and they seem to love it
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
It does what it needs to do. It keeps my screen clean and clear like its suppose to look like.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I make so many mistakes in life if only they had white out for mistakes besides spelling
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Funciona muy bien y a mi computadora la deja brillando no me a decepcionado todavía
Angelica  H.
Angelica H.
Chula Vista, CA
This is absolutely great! Leaves my screen super shiny. I 100% recommend it.
Selina W.
Selina W.
El Cajon, CA
This cleaning kit has all the components to make your computer look like shiny new! My favorite part is the chamois polishing cloth. Its so soft! The kit even includes wipes that you can stick in your bag if you ever travel with your computer. Definitely pick it up when you buy your new macbook :)
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
This is nice because its affordable and works really well.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
How many times do you clean your screen?
Gioconda C.
Gioconda C.
Can you use this on tablets?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Long Beach, CA
How long does a bottle last and how often do you clean your mac?
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
I plan on purchasing a MacBook Pro before the end of the year. Is this a good product?