Klear Screen Apple Computer Cleaning Kit uploaded by Karina D.

BY KLEAR SCREEN

This kit contains everything you need to clean, protect, and preserve your Apple Products at home or on the go. Use the 2 oz. Pump Spray Bottle of iKlear and Micro-Chamois Polishing Cloth for all of your heavy-duty cleanings at home, or bring them along in your Laptop Bag with the included iKlear Travel Singles on all of your travels.  As always, the iKlear formula by Klear Screen is 100% alcohol, ammonia, and sodium lauryl sulfate free, non-toxic, non-damaging, and non-flammable. iKlear s unique formula and Micro-Chamois cloths are made from the finest materials to meet the specific cleaning needs of all your Apple Products.  The revolutionary new washable and reusable Micro-Chamois cloths are optical grade quality. Unlike other cleaners, iKlear s anti-static, alcohol and ammonia-free formula is safe to use on all your Apple Products. iKlear is the only cleaner recommende see more...

• Can you use this on tablets?2 Answers
  • I plan on purchasing a MacBook Pro before the end of the year. Is...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?5 Answers
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
Just picked up my first bottle the other day and I can honestly say that I love this product for cleaning my laptop screen! It's very easy to use and it gets all the nasty dirt and smears off of my screen. The great thing about this is that I can not only use it on my laptop but on my iPad & phone screen as well!
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
This is great for you laptop screen. Sometimes we don't realize just how much dust and life can collect on your screen and using the right product is essential. This is a great product for keeping you screen clean and clear!
Selina W.
El Cajon, CA
This cleaning kit has all the components to make your computer look like shiny new! My favorite part is the chamois polishing cloth. Its so soft! The kit even includes wipes that you can stick in your bag if you ever travel with your computer. Definitely pick it up when you buy your new macbook :)
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
This product works great for cleaning my iPhone and MacBook. It leaves everything so clear and easy to see. No streak marks. It works much better than a lot of other products I've tried before.
Geselle V.
When I'm doing my work on my laptop there are usually some fingerprints and dust left on the screen. This product has helped me keep a clear screen and keep it in good shape. I recommend.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
This is nice because its affordable and works really well.
Bailey D.
I have a MacBook Pro and this cleaner works so great. It makes my screen look brand spankin new and it really makes my keyboard keys shine.
Bahare K.
Las vegas, NV
I have never used this product but I have been looking for something to keep my gross Mac cleaner on a daily basis
My friends use this product and they seem to love it
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I love this product for cleaning my laptop. I have no complaints with it. Keeping my laptop clean is a must since it's something I use every day.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
No complaints on the product itself. I only dislike the price. It could be cheaper for what it is. Your can definitely find something cheaper.
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
How many times do you clean your screen?
Ashley G.
Long Beach, CA
How long does a bottle last and how often do you clean your mac?
Gioconda C.
Can you use this on tablets?
LaJessica M.
I plan on purchasing a MacBook Pro before the end of the year. Is this a good product?