Kleancolor Surefire Eyeshadow Palette - Toasty Brown (es490)

Kleancolor Surefire Eyeshadow Palette - Toasty Brown (es490)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kleancolor Surefire Eyeshadow Palette - Toasty Brown (es490)!
How would you rate this product?
Lacey T.
louisa
I had this once if you can manage to get a fresh pallet then yes it worth your money the one I had was very pigmented and I loved it for summer looks but for got the name of it until I seen this but heads with this u will want to eyes first because this has major fall out.
Glenda D.
Kleancolor Surefire Eyeshadow Palette - Toasty Brown (es490) uploaded by Glenda D.
While this product is a bit old in my collection I would have to say most of the colors aren’t that pigmented, only a few. The colors are more if you’re looking for a subtle or glowing look as most of the colors have a shimmer to it. It was an inexpensive purchase.

Looking for your answer?