Kleancolor Set of 6 Colors Madly MATTE Lipgloss Bold & Vivid Color Matte Lipgloss Set #1

BY KLEANCOLOR

The color gorgeous shades of Madly Matte Lip Gloss provides rich color in a matte finish for all day wear without drying. It goes on as a highly pigmented liquid and dries to a smooth matte finish. Lips are colored in velvety perfection that lasts. So grab one and go! You're off to a smooth start with Madly Matte Lip Gloss. see more...

Heather A.
Vermont
These were on sale on amazon and I thought it was a great price I gor them and only used one and I didnt like the feel at all they left my lips dry and sticky, I will say that they did not wear off for at least a good six hours. I personally wouldnt recommend these but maybe others will havw a better experience than I had.
Amber G.
I have these and I would recommend them. They aren’t the best ever, but they’re great! I got them online free so it wasn’t a big waste to me. Nice packaging and colors.
Christine N.
Brooklyn ny
Not really a fan of theses , the first time I tried one of them out it just felt a little oily but it does dry down pretty quick . Some people love theses but me personally I don’t really like them
Kelly S.
Cookeville, TN
I love all of their mattes and metallics. They don't dry out my lips and have a good staying power. A tinly bit sticky, but easy to deal with.