BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
I am absolutely in love with this brand of nail polish! I went out and got two set's of six matalic and non matalic polish. The colors are so vibrant and pretty that they catch every form of light. I always get compliments on my nail polish and I direct everyone to each color I have.
Esther D.
When I discovered these nail polish my life changed. There is no way to explain how much I love these nail polish, I already have several colors, the 3d, the holo, the matte, the metallic, the neon, the glitter. and the most beautiful of all ... those who come scented, my god smells fantastic. The finish is another thing too, With a single pass and you already cover, it has very well finished, the brush covers very well almost all your nail, sometimes I did not get used to it when I paint them with another mark by of that detail, it is very comfortable. But I do not have complete collections and it is what I most desire, the combinations are very interesting.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
I only have one Kleancolor polish, Chunky Holo Black. Prior to seeing this brand on a nail blog, I'd never even heard of it. Definitely not sold in stores around Florida. I ordered this online. The particular color I have is lovely, if a bit thick going on. The holo effect shows better when used over darker colors like black or deep teal. I have it here over a basic red for a more subtle effect. I can't speak much for the brand itself but I see some very unique colors. Wish this were in more stores.
Kay L.
Review for: Awesome Metallic Neon Full Size Lot Of 12-Pc more...
So my husband bought me this set and I love it for nail art . The smell is very strong some people don't like it. It does Chip within 3 days of wearing it but you gotta make sure you wear top coat a good top coat that keeps it from chipping.You can find this on Amazon or some stores like Ross carry it. Some of the polishes stain so make sure you wear a base coat.
Dayana L.
New Castle, DE
Well I have to say I'm a nail art lover so nail polishes are my speciality, kleancolor is a good brand it has beautiful colours to choose but I feel some colours specially the glitter ones dryes very quick!
Khadijah H.
Review for: Silver Star, Silver Glitter, Neon Yellow 18, Pinky Moon, Lacquer-Kcnp48-020 Neon Pink, Bood 77, Starry Purple, Other more...
These are one of my favorite brand nail polishes that I use very often. Its not the best brand but it does a lot of justice.  I will definitely be buying more of them soon. I bought mine off of Amazon and would definitely recommend others to try. They might chip away quickly like after a week or two but once you use a good top coat it lasts long.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Other more...
For a super cheap price, I honestly wasn't expecting much other than an okay nail polish. I got it from Daiso Japan, for about 50 cents (it was on sale).

The color itself is a very nice grey (I'm using Charcoal), and has a pretty shine. Just one layer coats pretty well, not super thin.

The smell though, is extremely potent. Very strong as soon as you open the bottle, it smells very metallic? If I had to put it in words.

You'll definitely need a top coat if you want to keep this in tact.
Adelaida P.
Review for: Neon Aqua 14 more...
I am fascinated by this color of paint for my nails 😍⚘ besides that it is very durable, because I do chores and it has lasted me a lot without being damaged 😘💋 Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Me fascina este color de pintura para mis uñas 😍⚘ además que es bien duradero, pues hago quehaceres y me ha durado bastante sin dañarse 😘💋 Kleancolor Nail Lacquers
Sabrina Gabriela G.
This is my favorite nail polish brand nowadays, Kleancolor is known for making good quality cosmetics at affordable prices and the Nail Lacquers are not the exception. Compared to others, they have way more shades and variants: matte, metallized, glitter, pearly and even scented ones!
Priscilla D.
I have the klen color nail lacquer in the metallic shade Salsa No. 65 and I also have the opaque matte in shade berry twist No.263. They both have very good quality. They have a good finish, and they are easy easy to handle.
Blanca C.
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Zul E.
Menifee, CA
The very next day the nail polish starts chipping off, is there any tricks to keeping the nail color from coming off?
Tiffany P.
Are these available anywhere other than online?
Wendy L.
Are any of these colors watery for you girls? I just bought a few today, and it takes many coats to get the color on the bottle.
Liliana B.