BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

• I love this colors đź–’1 Answers
  • How many layers do you need to use in order to get a full...1 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors?4 Answers
Lisa P.
Berkeley, CA
I really do love the wide range of colors you can get. I bought mine off of amazon in a pack, and I really loved almost all of them. The only one I had an issue with was the silver, because it applied very streaky. But overall, I love the pigmentation, variety, and price! Although they may not last really long, I love using a top coat to protect it (plus it adds a polished shine!), and this is not a problem for me because I love changing my nail polish to match my outfit/mood, and for this price, it's a pretty inexpensive habit to indulge it :).
Estefany Rd30665 G.
I like these nail polishes, I think the quality is acceptable for the price we must always be aware of what we received for the price paid, I use it a lot and so far I feel very comfortable also come in beautiful colors.
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I love this brand at least when it comes to nail polishes, the colors are so bright and have very good payoff, easy to apply; my favorites are the shimmery ones. They are unexpensive and overall a great buy, so I highly recommended this.
Heather A.
Newton, AL
The polishes that I bought have such a strong smell, I almost can't paint a whole hand without having to close the bottle and step away. The polish also shrinks as it dries. There is one or two bottle that I bought that I'll keep and probably use again, but the rest I'll be giving away to anyone who wants them. The coverage leaves a lot to be desired for me, and is thick and easily floods.
Britney J.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 2 Plum more...
I'm so in love with this color. It makes my nails look super cute and fancy. My first impression was that it came out the bottle very smooth. it wasn't lumpy or to thin. It dried in just 8 minutes. The colors did pretty good after washing my hands a few times. I would recommend this nail polish for sure.
Fatima V.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Matte Finish Matte Black more...
It's a nice black nail polish and goes on pretty well, but the formula is sort of thicker than most. If applied carefully, you could only need one layer. I topped it with another nail polish, a clear nail polish with gold flakes.
Cristina G.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Lacquer-Kcnp48-161 Metallic Red 161 Metallic Red more...
I've noticed that this brand has a very weird smell to it, but the polish itself is great. Maybe it's bad batches, because not all of them do. So as long as you can get past the smell while applying, it's golden! I love the metallic effect of this polish, and I always get compliments on my nails while wearing it!
Monica H.
Love that it's so cheap and affordable. I think it last longer if you use the top coat and apply a thin layer other than that it won't last as long and will chip pretty easily. Although I also love that Kleancolor has amazing colors !
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: 3 Silver Lining more...
este producto es perfecto para lucir en tus uñas estas navidades, el color es muy llamativo, lo malo es que puede llegar a ser un poco espeso y tardar en secar un poco, hay que esperar bastante antes de hacer alguna actividad con las manos.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
These kleancolor nail polishes are my absolute fave !! Theyre so much better than any other nail polishs I've used . The glitter ones are perfect especially for acrylics ! I own so many of these & I plan to buy so many more !!!
Blanca C.
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Zul E.
Menifee, CA
The very next day the nail polish starts chipping off, is there any tricks to keeping the nail color from coming off?
Tiffany P.
Are these available anywhere other than online?
Wendy L.
Are any of these colors watery for you girls? I just bought a few today, and it takes many coats to get the color on the bottle.
Liliana B.