BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

• I love this colors đź–’1 Answers
  • How many layers do you need to use in order to get a full...1 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors?4 Answers
Teresa P.
South Orange, NJ
I have been purchasing Kleancolor for about 2 years and even though i have purchased some higher end nail polish; I always go back to my Kleancolor polish. For a Dollar you get a polish that is true in color and shine and you can get from two day's to five day's of wear from them. When money is tight; this is the best brand to get. Kleancolor even beat out some high end brands. I just love it!
Ashley D.
Grove, OK
As with most nail polishes, these will have a bit of a learning curve. Personally, I find that is what can make working with polishes worth it. These do tend to run a little on the thick side, but they have excellent pigmentation which provides great coverage. Dry time is incredibly fast! And if you use a good quality top coat, you'll have long wear time without chipping. Definitely worth every cent!!!
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
These are cheap and you can get a whole set of colors off Amazon without killing you budget. It is great for people just starting to do nail art as you can get all the colors you could possibly need without breaking the bank. The down side they STINK like nail polish as you would expect but times 10. They go on and cover in one coat which is also nice but after awhile you feel like maybe you want to move to a higher end product but it was a nice start.
marie A.
Not my favorite nail polish brand at all! although they do have pretty colors and are very inexpensive . . . i get mine from shop miss a for $1. they do not work well. they take FOREVER to dry. . . and chip very easy. i would not recommend and i will never buy again!
Samantha L.
Little Rock, AR
When i bought these, I didn't know what to expect. after all, i got them online for an extremely low price and, honestly, wasn't expecting much as far as quality goes. But I just did a manicure using the set in the photo, and the purple and pink are great. the brush it big and spreads the polish nicely, the quality is great, without the usual streaking that comes from inexpensive polishes. Will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
Sharon M.
Peru, IN
I received these as a gift and honestly I love them. For someone who is newer at nail art it is perfect for me. the colors really pop over a white base so if you do French tips like I did the tips look great! reasonable prices too for a set!
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
These polishes are the best for the price! I got them off the shopmissa site and i went out and bought ten more! They do chip easily (but they were 1$) but if you use a good base coat and top coat it doesn't matter! I would stay away from the sheer ones but the neons and matte colors are to die for! My favorite is Peppermint Breeze and Tangerine! They also have nail polishes that have different smells to them! Worth checking out!
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I received the color "Salsa" from a secret santa and the color is gorgeous very pigmented and with only two coats applied I had the intensity of color that I wanted! Ive had it on for 3 days now without a top coat and there has been NO chipping!!! I will definitely be getting more!!! And I do recommend!
Therese C.
OLD MONROE, MO
I've only tried this brand in 1 color. I got it in pastel yellow and I was not impressed. The color looked white in the bottle. It went on very streaky. I had to put on 3-4 coats for the desired color and to make it go on non - streaky. With that being said, it took hours to dry and of course got messed up in the process. I was not happy. I'm not sure if all the other colors are like this or if it's just the pastels.
Elizabeth A.
Bensenville, IL
I bought a 48 bundle pack from Amazon not too long ago and I was just amazed at all the beautiful colors. They last for some time and are very vibrant! I had a gift card so I spent around $10 for those polishes and I find that I have to change my color every day because I have so many and I want to try them all!

Check me out on instagram to see some of what I have done with this nail polish! @allezvoila
Blanca C.
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Zul E.
Menifee, CA
The very next day the nail polish starts chipping off, is there any tricks to keeping the nail color from coming off?
Tiffany P.
Are these available anywhere other than online?
Wendy L.
Are any of these colors watery for you girls? I just bought a few today, and it takes many coats to get the color on the bottle.
Liliana B.