• Kleancolor Nail Lacquers 6 Color *New* Pink Softshade Collection
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers 3 24 Carat
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Dark Brown 52
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Lacquer-Kcnp48-023 Mango
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Red Sparkle 40
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Lacquer-Kcnp48-161 Metallic Red 161 Metall...
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers 122 Teal Marble
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers 3 Diamond Purple
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Americano
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Bood 77

BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

• I love this colors 🖒1 Answers
  • How many layers do you need to use in order to get a full...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these beautiful nail polishes?1 Answers
Kleancolor Nail Lacquers

Start your review of Kleancolor Nail Lacquers!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Micheyla M.
Doral, FL
These nail polishes are not so good, la.pigmentación is bad, durability is bad, I do not like the applicator has a strong chemical smell, the colors are cute but to achieve that pigmentation going to have to put many layers enamels and enamel is damaged very fast

Estos esmaltes de uñas no son tan bueno, la.pigmentación es mala, la durabilidad es mala, el aplicador no me gusta, tiene un olor fuerte a quimicos, los colores son lindos pero para lograr esa pigmentación vas a tener que colocar muchas capas de esmaltes y el esmalte se daña muy rapido
sara f.
bernardston, MA
kleancolor nail polish is a good product, i have found stamping is easy to do with this brand. many of the polishes are one coat and go, they do smell kinda strange and do take a few min to dry. i love the shape of these bottles, i love the color selection and the price point is amazing, you cant go wrong for a 1.00
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
I love color and Kleancolor offers you a plethora of color combinations to add a magnetic touch to your nails no matter what day it is...I personally own about fifty of these nail polishes... I put them in goodie bags and share with friends...the price makes them super accessible regardless of your budget. Love the color payoff and their topcoats are dazzling...pick them up when you can they will compliment your every look!
krystal ☺.
I bought 5 of these nail polish and a special one of kleancolor that left your nails smelling like vanilla. They had a bunch of bright bold colors so I decided to buy a couple because they were on sale for a dollar. When I first tried it on I could not handle the awful smell the nail polish had. I was afraid to put it on my nails afraid of the Chemicals it had. I finally decided to use it a couple months after putting up with the smell and I was surprised I only needed one coat.
Rebecca Z. E.
I've never seen more innovative ideas in "regular" nail polish. I loved so much of it that I instantly bought 8 shades and a bottle of their clear/white matte polish. The matte glitters are just amazing. A matte "base coat" with some sparkle on top...wow. The effect that it has is dazzling. And their Twinkly Love is my favorite nail polish, ever.
angila h.
Love this stuff! Ordered it off Amazon. Has a wide selection of colors from neon to metallic to great glitters. Goes on smooth and dries fast Kleancolor Nail Lacquers
Christine H.
Las Cruces, NM
I have dozens of Kleancolor nail polishes and I really enjoy them. The color variety is really good and i find that you only need 2 coats to get a really pigmented color. If you are a fan of glitter polishes I think this brand is worth looking into as they have a lot of excellent glitter polishes. As long as you put a top-coat on this polish will last you a good week which in the nail polish world I say that's pretty good. Overall worth it for the price and colors are vibrant.
Sofia H.
Denver, PA
After receiving these as a gift a have been wearing them so many times. They are immensely opaque and have a nice consistency. The only problem that I have run across so far is their lack of durability. After one day the nail polish is usually already chipping of. I find this to be okay since my problem is always the pigment and the durability can be solved with a top coat.
Haley W.
I've never seen this brand in Walmart, so I'm guessing this is like a Dollar General brand. I got this as a gift so I'm not sure where this came from. The color is beautiful and easy to apply. One coat did a great job of coverage. The packaging is also really cute.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Chunky Silver more...
I LOVE THE BRIGHTNESS it really is something that i love in my nails alwayshave in mind and is one of the places where i use it, this enamel is ideal for that, i constantly buy the quality that gives me my manicure. I love it!
Zul E.