BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

• I love this colors đź–’1 Answers
  • How many layers do you need to use in order to get a full...1 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors?4 Answers
Lara M.
Calabasas, CA
So I have a lot of Kleancolor nail polishes, and while I love their color selection (Many unique glitters and cheap dupes), the formula is very thick and hard to work with. Due to this, they also take some time to dry, and I often mess them up. The smell is also really bad. I can typically stand the smell of nail polish, but when it comes to this brand, whoo, its strong. But there is a great side to these polishes. They are really cheap and I would suggest getting a few of their unique topcoats. The glitter polishes typically have a better formula and dry quicker.
Angie R.
At my local beauty supply stores, these are the BEST to purchase. ONLY $1 and they have PLENTY of colors to choose from. I am a nail professional and I LOVE these. They are definitely worth it. If people complain, they don't know what they are talking about.
If you know how to polish your nails, it doesn't matter the cost.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
inexpensive and they are great in color. i love the glitter ones the most one coat is all it takes and they are fully glittered over. where most expensive glitter brands i am coating way too much. i love how well they coat , alot of the colors only need one coat but two and youve got perfect colors. they dont chip easily which is another bonus too.
Victoria N.
Americus, GA
I've had good and bad experiences with this brand. In one order. I ordered these online from shopmissa.com. One of the nail polish had a broken brush. It was a gold one. I was very disappointed .The regular solid colored ones were okay but I did not like them. I bought a purple one that was supposed to smell like lavender but it just smelled like plain nail polish. The black matte looked great! I also liked the textured ones. The silver textured and black & white one were awesome.
Jay A.
Just got a couple as a present and when looking into it I saw they were cheap in price which is great for a polish that looks good and works pretty well. I hand wash my dishes and the polish didn't chip off on me. In my experience they lasted about a week. I've noticed many high end polish changed their brushes which don't work on me or I don't know how to make them work which is annoying but Kleancolor has the "old fashion" brush so there isn't a problem for me.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I have quite a few of these in different finishes and would say they're a good polish for the price. They aren't long lasting but the selection of colors is excellent and everywhere I've seen them they're less than $2 so if you're looking to expand your collection for cheap or want to get some polish for a little kid these are great!
sara f.
Bernardston, MA
kleancolor nail polish is a good product, i have found stamping is easy to do with this brand. many of the polishes are one coat and go, they do smell kinda strange and do take a few min to dry. i love the shape of these bottles, i love the color selection and the price point is amazing, you cant go wrong for a 1.00
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Love Is In The Air more...
These nail polishes are not so good, la.pigmentaciĂłn is bad, durability is bad, I do not like the applicator has a strong chemical smell, the colors are cute but to achieve that pigmentation going to have to put many layers enamels and enamel is damaged very fast

Estos esmaltes de uñas no son tan bueno, la.pigmentación es mala, la durabilidad es mala, el aplicador no me gusta, tiene un olor fuerte a quimicos, los colores son lindos pero para lograr esa pigmentación vas a tener que colocar muchas capas de esmaltes y el esmalte se daña muy rapido
Kelsey P.
Newcomb, TN
I love this brand of nail polish!! I have the pastel colors and I absolutely love them. They're definitely not thin at all and the colors are so bold. This fact surprised me because of how cheap this brand is, but don't let that fool you! I even got the pastel collection for a friend and she loves them. I would definitely recommend buying any nail polish from this brand.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
I love color and Kleancolor offers you a plethora of color combinations to add a magnetic touch to your nails no matter what day it is...I personally own about fifty of these nail polishes... I put them in goodie bags and share with friends...the price makes them super accessible regardless of your budget. Love the color payoff and their topcoats are dazzling...pick them up when you can they will compliment your every look!
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Which is your favorite from this line?
Anisa N.
St Catharines, ON
How does the quality compare to classic Revlon polish?
Ashley Y.
How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to search on Facebook for the group page for the app on Facebook :) link below! Room is building up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1684626918439079/ The group is influenster :)
Nitasha C.
MOUNT MORRIS, NY
Does the Kleancolor nail Polish stay on well? Many polishes chip and where way to quickly. Which make is complicated when working with your hands and around food.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?