BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

Angie R.
At my local beauty supply stores, these are the BEST to purchase. ONLY $1 and they have PLENTY of colors to choose from. I am a nail professional and I LOVE these. They are definitely worth it. If people complain, they don't know what they are talking about.
If you know how to polish your nails, it doesn't matter the cost.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
inexpensive and they are great in color. i love the glitter ones the most one coat is all it takes and they are fully glittered over. where most expensive glitter brands i am coating way too much. i love how well they coat , alot of the colors only need one coat but two and youve got perfect colors. they dont chip easily which is another bonus too.
Victoria N.
Americus, GA
I've had good and bad experiences with this brand. In one order. I ordered these online from shopmissa.com. One of the nail polish had a broken brush. It was a gold one. I was very disappointed .The regular solid colored ones were okay but I did not like them. I bought a purple one that was supposed to smell like lavender but it just smelled like plain nail polish. The black matte looked great! I also liked the textured ones. The silver textured and black & white one were awesome.
Jay A.
Just got a couple as a present and when looking into it I saw they were cheap in price which is great for a polish that looks good and works pretty well. I hand wash my dishes and the polish didn't chip off on me. In my experience they lasted about a week. I've noticed many high end polish changed their brushes which don't work on me or I don't know how to make them work which is annoying but Kleancolor has the "old fashion" brush so there isn't a problem for me.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I have quite a few of these in different finishes and would say they're a good polish for the price. They aren't long lasting but the selection of colors is excellent and everywhere I've seen them they're less than $2 so if you're looking to expand your collection for cheap or want to get some polish for a little kid these are great!
sara f.
Bernardston, MA
kleancolor nail polish is a good product, i have found stamping is easy to do with this brand. many of the polishes are one coat and go, they do smell kinda strange and do take a few min to dry. i love the shape of these bottles, i love the color selection and the price point is amazing, you cant go wrong for a 1.00
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Love Is In The Air more...
These nail polishes are not so good, la.pigmentaciĂłn is bad, durability is bad, I do not like the applicator has a strong chemical smell, the colors are cute but to achieve that pigmentation going to have to put many layers enamels and enamel is damaged very fast

Estos esmaltes de uñas no son tan bueno, la.pigmentación es mala, la durabilidad es mala, el aplicador no me gusta, tiene un olor fuerte a quimicos, los colores son lindos pero para lograr esa pigmentación vas a tener que colocar muchas capas de esmaltes y el esmalte se daña muy rapido
Kelsey P.
Newcomb, TN
I love this brand of nail polish!! I have the pastel colors and I absolutely love them. They're definitely not thin at all and the colors are so bold. This fact surprised me because of how cheap this brand is, but don't let that fool you! I even got the pastel collection for a friend and she loves them. I would definitely recommend buying any nail polish from this brand.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
I love color and Kleancolor offers you a plethora of color combinations to add a magnetic touch to your nails no matter what day it is...I personally own about fifty of these nail polishes... I put them in goodie bags and share with friends...the price makes them super accessible regardless of your budget. Love the color payoff and their topcoats are dazzling...pick them up when you can they will compliment your every look!
Rebecca Z. E.
I've never seen more innovative ideas in "regular" nail polish. I loved so much of it that I instantly bought 8 shades and a bottle of their clear/white matte polish. The matte glitters are just amazing. A matte "base coat" with some sparkle on top...wow. The effect that it has is dazzling. And their Twinkly Love is my favorite nail polish, ever.
Blanca C.
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Zul E.
Menifee, CA
The very next day the nail polish starts chipping off, is there any tricks to keeping the nail color from coming off?
Tiffany P.
Are these available anywhere other than online?
Wendy L.
Are any of these colors watery for you girls? I just bought a few today, and it takes many coats to get the color on the bottle.
Liliana B.