BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

• I love this colors đź–’1 Answers
  • How many layers do you need to use in order to get a full...1 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors?4 Answers
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Review for: Matte Finish Matte Black more...
Im so happy to be a part of the influenster fam i really love the black matte nail polish by kleancolor I got mine for like a really low price and I am super happy with the salon quality of my nails they dry really fast and only need one coat of the matte Polish no top coat needed it's really great
Rosario S.
Chualar, CA
I own a lot of these they are okay there are many wonderful colors of every color you could ever imagine and a thing is that there really cheap there I think a dollar for each one I think it is a great price for a nail polish that you probaly won't even use much but I like doing my nails with these nail polished there great and they last a while. Kleancolor also has different kinds of shape nail polishes there are the long skinny ones the chubby ones and the tinny little samples that I think are just so adorable for on the go (: I would recommend this to anyone because they are cheap and so you don't have to be caring a full size nail polish can just get the adorable small ones (:
Sabrina Gabriela G.
This is my favorite nail polish brand nowadays, Kleancolor is known for making good quality cosmetics at affordable prices and the Nail Lacquers are not the exception. Compared to others, they have way more shades and variants: matte, metallized, glitter, pearly and even scented ones!
Paige H.
Litchfield, OH
Review for: 1 Charcoal more...
Great product I love it. It last so long the color of it is beautiful. Love the hint of sparkles in it but also love the black in it. I recommend this product a lot.
Ana Z.
Es una buena pintura de uñas, tienen variedad de colores y muchas gamas, son económicas y de muy buena calidad, el olor es el característico de las pinturas de uñas y dura si te las cuidas 4 o 5 días, yo la uso con una capa de brillo base y otra capa de brillo al final, si las recomiendo porque son buenas, bonitas, baratas.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
Review for: 3 24 Carat more...
I got this polish from a subscription box and so far I am LOVING it! never heard of this brand before but I want to buy the other colors! this gold has just the right amount of shimmer to it, is a gorgeous color and only needs one coat. I applied with a top and base coat, and it dried really quickly. As for longevity and chip factor- I'm about 24 hours post-application and usually at this point my nails have gotten a little chipped or ruined (even with base and top coat!) and so far they are still looking freshly applied with no dents or chips.. I am very happy with this polish.
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Love Is In The Air more...
I normally love this brand of make up, and most of the nail polishes that I own from them are phenomenal they go on smoothly they only take one color for full impact. This one is not that nail polish. I don't know if something is different with the formula or what but this is not a polish that I repurchased there isn't color pay off, it requires more than one coat, and it does not go on evenly. I would not repurchase this product
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I had purchased a set of Kleancolor Nail Lacquers from Amazon each box came with I believe 12 colors and I had 48 colors all together for a very cheap price so I thought you couldn't go wrong with that well the colors did not last on my nails, once you apply it and it dries it will peel right off this kind of nail polish was very cheap and its good for children will never purchase this brand again.
Yolanda C.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Other more...
For a super cheap price, I honestly wasn't expecting much other than an okay nail polish. I got it from Daiso Japan, for about 50 cents (it was on sale).

The color itself is a very nice grey (I'm using Charcoal), and has a pretty shine. Just one layer coats pretty well, not super thin.

The smell though, is extremely potent. Very strong as soon as you open the bottle, it smells very metallic? If I had to put it in words.

You'll definitely need a top coat if you want to keep this in tact.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
This little nail polish I have is in color sheer pastel nude!! I love it, I use it either by itself or for a French Manicure at home and it's the first time I used it and I'm going to get it again. I would highly recommend it for a French manicure I think it was like a dollar which is affordable!!!
Blanca C.
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Zul E.
Menifee, CA
The very next day the nail polish starts chipping off, is there any tricks to keeping the nail color from coming off?
Tiffany P.
Are these available anywhere other than online?
Wendy L.
Are any of these colors watery for you girls? I just bought a few today, and it takes many coats to get the color on the bottle.
Liliana B.