• Kleancolor Nail Lacquers 6 Color *New* Pink Softshade Collection
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers 3 24 Carat
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Dark Brown 52
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Lacquer-Kcnp48-023 Mango
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Red Sparkle 40
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Lacquer-Kcnp48-161 Metallic Red 161 Metall...
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers 122 Teal Marble
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers 3 Diamond Purple
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Americano
  • Kleancolor Nail Lacquers Bood 77

BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

• I love this colors đź–’1 Answers
  • How many layers do you need to use in order to get a full...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these beautiful nail polishes?1 Answers
Kleancolor Nail Lacquers

Start your review of Kleancolor Nail Lacquers!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Macy S.
It gets the job done! I did get the product for a $1.00 on shopmissa but it does chip really fast. I would buy it again if they had a color I had to have but not for a normal nail polish purchase.
Mona T.
I highly recommend trying this nail polish brand. The colors are usually opaque and I can almost always get away with one coat + a top coat. It's a thin and buildable formula which I love. Like any other nail polish however, it starts to chip after a few days. I would say it's comparable to brands like Sally Hansen and even Essie!
Amy E.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Silver Star more...
I will say, for the price, this is very good nail polish. Most of my kleancolor nail polishes came from a large collection that cost less then a dollar for each individual nail polish.

There is a smell to these nail polishes that actually might be nicer and less harsh then normal polish.
The wear isn't very long, and will require base and top coat to improve length of wear.

I wore this polish on the forth of July and I got many comments on how cute it is. And it's definitely cute.
But for application purposes I found it much easier to press the stars on using a nail tool then paint them on. I found the polish too thick and had difficulty getting the stars to stay without over loading my nail with clear polish.

But for the $1-3 that these polishes are usually found for I'm happy.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love kleancolor nail lacquers comes in various amazing color. It dry up on time and last for a while before it peel off.it really cool Kleancolor Nail Lacquers
siia N.
These are great! Much thicker than I would have expected, you could get by with one coat. The complaints about the smell are very overblown. Great product for the price!!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
I only have one Kleancolor polish, Chunky Holo Black. Prior to seeing this brand on a nail blog, I'd never even heard of it. Definitely not sold in stores around Florida. I ordered this online. The particular color I have is lovely, if a bit thick going on. The holo effect shows better when used over darker colors like black or deep teal. I have it here over a basic red for a more subtle effect. I can't speak much for the brand itself but I see some very unique colors. Wish this were in more stores.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
I got this as a gift, so I can't speak to where to get it. I love nail polish. This polish has a nice metallic shine. It is very pigmented. Two coats will definitely do it! It chips within a few days, but I haven't found a polish that doesn't!
Cheryl L.
Prestonsburg, KY
I get these lacquer's for one dollar. I have to say they are on the top of my list of favorite nail polishes. Super affordable and the wide range of colors. Most of them are opaque in two coats "some one" The glitters are full bodied and I am in love with the metallic and halo's. Two negative points to note..
1.They don't last a very long time but for one dollar I don't care a bit to fill in any chips.
2. They have a very strong smell so make sure you use them in well ventilated areas.
I own so many of these polishes and am actually about to order about 5 more. I defiantly recommend these for nail polish lovers on a budget like me.
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
I adore the shimmery metallic colors in this line. The colors glide on the nails very well and last for a decent amount of time. These can be found in a wide range of stores as well: drugstores, beauty supply stores.
Esther D.
When I discovered these nail polish my life changed. There is no way to explain how much I love these nail polish, I already have several colors, the 3d, the holo, the matte, the metallic, the neon, the glitter. and the most beautiful of all ... those who come scented, my god smells fantastic. The finish is another thing too, With a single pass and you already cover, it has very well finished, the brush covers very well almost all your nail, sometimes I did not get used to it when I paint them with another mark by of that detail, it is very comfortable. But I do not have complete collections and it is what I most desire, the combinations are very interesting.
Zul E.