Kleancolor Nail Lacquers
Kleancolor Nail Lacquers
By Kleancolor
Wendy L.

Are any of these colors watery for you girls? I just bought a few today, and it takes many coats to get the color on the bottle.

Lashun D.
Lashun D.
Midfield, AL
1 year ago
I have experience this two with the blues and some times green and soft pastels colors . I would just use several coats.
Emily N.
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
Only the sheer ones do, i usually use one or two for the other polishes
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
3 years, 4 months ago
The neon colors and lighter ones do go on thin. But I only needed one coat with their Pink Lady color. It's a glittery pink so the mix is thicker. Sometimes I wait an hour between coats and the coverage is better so it doesn't get tacky and dent.
Terra W.
Terra W.
Mccomb, MS
4 years, 4 months ago
I think it depends on which types you get. I have personally gotten better quality from the scented ones and matte ones rather than the regular polish.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
4 years, 5 months ago
Some of mine were thin at first, but that didn't really bother me. To prevent bubbles from forming, roll the bottle between your hands instead of shaking it.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
St Helena Is, SC
4 years, 6 months ago
Mine seemed very think. I guess it depends on the color.
Teecarra M.
Teecarra M.
St. joseph
4 years, 11 months ago
Not to me, sometimes one coat is enough for me
Beth G.
Beth G.
Aurora , CO
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes! I agree, I always have bubbles on my nails from the lacquer being too thin.
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Lake Forest, CA
5 years, 9 months ago
Yeah mine are watery as.Well . And i Think it depends on the color u get .I have a blue with sparkles and one coat is enough .But i also have a kinda brown nude color with that one it did take about 3-4 coats