Nia N.
Review for: Cobalt more...
KleanColor makes one of my favorite budget polishes! I have almost a hundred shades, because the colors are often complex and interesting, they all go on beautifully, and of course they’re very affordable. Their creme-finish polishes are my favorites, but they also have textured/3D, matte, holo, duochrome, glitters, etc. I get mine at KleanColor.com or ShopMissA.com. I’d give them a 4.5/5 if possible- they don’t age well after 3 or so days, but a really good topcoat helps (I recommend Milani Quick Shine, Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy, or Seche Vite).