BY KLEANCOLOR

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

• How many layers do you need to use in order to get a full dark co...1 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors?3 Answers
  • Where can you find these in the states?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Other more...
I was surprised by how much I loved this nail polish, since I'd never heard of it before. I bought the shade "333 Vanilla Villa" at Miss A for $1. It is very pigmented, applies very well, and lasts a long time. It doesn't chip easily at all. The only issue I had with it was a little strange - after I removed the nail polish my nails had a weird yellow tint. It was definetely the nail polish, I used it several times.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Review for: 1 Black more...
Just finished off a whole bottle of this stuff. I hadn't ever heard of this brand but I really enjoyed mine and will buy again if I come across it again. I usually get rimmel londons 10 day wear but this will be another rebuy for sure. Definitely recommend.
Esther D.
When I discovered these nail polish my life changed. There is no way to explain how much I love these nail polish, I already have several colors, the 3d, the holo, the matte, the metallic, the neon, the glitter. and the most beautiful of all ... those who come scented, my god smells fantastic. The finish is another thing too, With a single pass and you already cover, it has very well finished, the brush covers very well almost all your nail, sometimes I did not get used to it when I paint them with another mark by of that detail, it is very comfortable. But I do not have complete collections and it is what I most desire, the combinations are very interesting.
Ashley S.
Kleancolor is great for the price and they have a lovely selection of colors. It's a nice intro polish brand, for those that want to get into polishing their nails in fun colors, but don't want to or can't spend money on higher end brands.
That being said BE CAREFUL with some of their colors, especially those in the blue/green and orange range and their metallic/foil polishes. They stain. Badly. Even with a base coat. The orange metallic left my nails an unsightly bright yellow color that lasted for awhile. I also had a friend who's hands and nails were died green after removing a teal color from her nails. She couldn't get the color off her fingers for a week and her nails stayed stained green till she had new growth and could trim the color off.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
This is my favorite nail polish brand nowadays, Kleancolor is known for making good quality cosmetics at affordable prices and the Nail Lacquers are not the exception. Compared to others, they have way more shades and variants: matte, metallized, glitter, pearly and even scented ones!
Ana Z.
Es una buena pintura de u√Īas, tienen variedad de colores y muchas gamas, son econ√≥micas y de muy buena calidad, el olor es el caracter√≠stico de las pinturas de u√Īas y dura si te las cuidas 4 o 5 d√≠as, yo la uso con una capa de brillo base y otra capa de brillo al final, si las recomiendo porque son buenas, bonitas, baratas.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I had purchased a set of Kleancolor Nail Lacquers from Amazon each box came with I believe 12 colors and I had 48 colors all together for a very cheap price so I thought you couldn't go wrong with that well the colors did not last on my nails, once you apply it and it dries it will peel right off this kind of nail polish was very cheap and its good for children will never purchase this brand again.
Loany N.
These nail polishes are super cheap and come in a variety of colors but they aren't the best quality. The drying time for this brand is insanely slow, probably the slowest-drying polishes I've ever used. They also have a strange smell which isn't a big deal to me but might bother others. Wear time isn't great either but overall I think they're ok - I've bought a few shades that I've enjoyed well enough and probably would buy them again if I saw a color I liked.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Other more...
For a super cheap price, I honestly wasn't expecting much other than an okay nail polish. I got it from Daiso Japan, for about 50 cents (it was on sale).

The color itself is a very nice grey (I'm using Charcoal), and has a pretty shine. Just one layer coats pretty well, not super thin.

The smell though, is extremely potent. Very strong as soon as you open the bottle, it smells very metallic? If I had to put it in words.

You'll definitely need a top coat if you want to keep this in tact.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
First of all, these will absolutely stain your nails if you don't use a base coat! You've been warned. ;-) They're also pretty tough to removed compared to most polishes. More difficult than a creme but not as time consuming as glitter. Besides all that I love their price ($1 or less)! They also last much longer than most other polishes in the same price range. I'm talking about LA Colors here. Definitely give these a try!
Blanca C.
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Tiffany P.
Are these available anywhere other than online?
Zul E.
Sun City, CA
The very next day the nail polish starts chipping off, is there any tricks to keeping the nail color from coming off?
Wendy L.
Are any of these colors watery for you girls? I just bought a few today, and it takes many coats to get the color on the bottle.
Liliana B.