BY KLEANCOLOR #76 in Nail Polish

Trend setting shades with a top quality formula long lasting, chip resistant nail lacquer. see more...

• How many layers do you need to use in order to get a full dark co...1 Answers
  • Does it come in any other colors?3 Answers
  • Where can you find these in the states?6 Answers
Amy E.
Amy E.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Silver Star
I will say, for the price, this is very good nail polish. Most of my kleancolor nail polishes came from a large collection that cost less then a dollar for each individual nail polish.

There is a smell to these nail polishes that actually might be nicer and less harsh then normal polish.
The wear isn't very long, and will require base and top coat to improve length of wear.

I wore this polish on the forth of July and I got many comments on how cute it is. And it's definitely cute.
But for application purposes I found it much easier to press the stars on using a nail tool then paint them on. I found the polish too thick and had difficulty getting the stars to stay without over loading my nail with clear polish.

But for the $1-3 that these polishes are usually found for I'm happy.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Love Is In The Air
These nail polishes are not so good, la.pigmentación is bad, durability is bad, I do not like the applicator has a strong chemical smell, the colors are cute but to achieve that pigmentation going to have to put many layers enamels and enamel is damaged very fast

Estos esmaltes de uñas no son tan bueno, la.pigmentación es mala, la durabilidad es mala, el aplicador no me gusta, tiene un olor fuerte a quimicos, los colores son lindos pero para lograr esa pigmentación vas a tener que colocar muchas capas de esmaltes y el esmalte se daña muy rapido
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
I only have one Kleancolor polish, Chunky Holo Black. Prior to seeing this brand on a nail blog, I'd never even heard of it. Definitely not sold in stores around Florida. I ordered this online. The particular color I have is lovely, if a bit thick going on. The holo effect shows better when used over darker colors like black or deep teal. I have it here over a basic red for a more subtle effect. I can't speak much for the brand itself but I see some very unique colors. Wish this were in more stores.
Claire D.
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Love Is In The Air
I normally love this brand of make up, and most of the nail polishes that I own from them are phenomenal they go on smoothly they only take one color for full impact. This one is not that nail polish. I don't know if something is different with the formula or what but this is not a polish that I repurchased there isn't color pay off, it requires more than one coat, and it does not go on evenly. I would not repurchase this product
Kay L.
Kay L.
Review for: Awesome Metallic Neon Full Size Lot Of 12-Pc
So my husband bought me this set and I love it for nail art . The smell is very strong some people don't like it. It does Chip within 3 days of wearing it but you gotta make sure you wear top coat a good top coat that keeps it from chipping.You can find this on Amazon or some stores like Ross carry it. Some of the polishes stain so make sure you wear a base coat.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
inexpensive and they are great in color. i love the glitter ones the most one coat is all it takes and they are fully glittered over. where most expensive glitter brands i am coating way too much. i love how well they coat , alot of the colors only need one coat but two and youve got perfect colors. they dont chip easily which is another bonus too.
Mona T.
Mona T.
I highly recommend trying this nail polish brand. The colors are usually opaque and I can almost always get away with one coat + a top coat. It's a thin and buildable formula which I love. Like any other nail polish however, it starts to chip after a few days. I would say it's comparable to brands like Sally Hansen and even Essie!
sara f.
sara f.
Bernardston, MA
kleancolor nail polish is a good product, i have found stamping is easy to do with this brand. many of the polishes are one coat and go, they do smell kinda strange and do take a few min to dry. i love the shape of these bottles, i love the color selection and the price point is amazing, you cant go wrong for a 1.00
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: Lacquer-Kcnp48-161 Metallic Red 161 Metallic Red
I've noticed that this brand has a very weird smell to it, but the polish itself is great. Maybe it's bad batches, because not all of them do. So as long as you can get past the smell while applying, it's golden! I love the metallic effect of this polish, and I always get compliments on my nails while wearing it!
albanys j.
albanys j.
Review for: Matte Finish Matte Black
This klean color color is spectacular , durable and very elegant. You were lacss are good quality and a good price is not a professional brand but good

Éste color de klean color es espectacular, duradero y muy elegante. Eras lacss son de buena calidad y tiene buen precio no es una marca profesional pero es buena
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Are these available anywhere other than online?
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA
The very next day the nail polish starts chipping off, is there any tricks to keeping the nail color from coming off?
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Are any of these colors watery for you girls? I just bought a few today, and it takes many coats to get the color on the bottle.
Liliana B.