KleanColor Nail Art Cuticle Oil Multi Color Light Fragrance Acetone-Free Lemon Flavor Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by Jawaher A.

BY KLEANCOLOR #68 in Nail Polish Remover

Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
These are amazing!! I can take off nail polish without the damage and horrible scent of acetone! it does work best for kleancolor polishes though. it's also very moisturizing (:
Magdelyn R.
I like this very much and i can take it anywhere. Is smell good.. soft and it does Not give you the dryness That some acetone gives you.. love it
Maggie S.
I had these in the peppermint scent and although I wish I had picked another scent, they definitely smelled like peppermint, and I loved them otherwise! It only took one to remove all my polish on both hands, and they did it really quickly. They left my cuticles feeling moisturized but not greasy, and they were only a dollar! I got them for a dollar on ShopMissA, if anybody wonders where to get them. I had them for a few months and they didn't dry out at all because I made sure the lid was always shut tight. The packaging is a bit cheap but the product is really cheap in price so I wasn't expecting fancy packaging.
Grace N.
Arvada, CO
These didnt remove my polish at all. I got this from Shop Miss A, a dollar website. I bought several different smells, some worked better than others but none worked fully and more smeared polish around than take them off.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Love these pads! They are super handy and one pad is usually enough for my 10 fingernails. They are moist enough and do not dry out that quickly. Great at home and when traveling! Just wash the hands thoroughly after using them.
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
These are helpful to keep around or throwing them in your purse. Two of these pads can clean all 10 nails. Sometimes they can get dry, all you can do is pouring some nail polish remover and you are all set.
Rashanda S.
Detroit, MI
I LOVE these thing they work amazing smell great not like nail polish remover at all so you can use them just about anywhere
Anja V.
Ludbreg, Croatia
This is nice for me, but unfortunately I needed to put a lot of work just taking the nail polish off. It does clean you nails, two pads are enough for all ten nails. I like the scent (cherry) , and it's a nice packaging. So all in all, for just one dollar it's a pretty good bargain!
Gally S.
It removes polish easily but it leaves an oily surface and after one nail the polish on the pad will transfer on other things. This was only $1 so I think its at a very good value.
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
if they remove the enamel? I know of many and does not work. in my country much acetone is not achieved, and now buy these but not all remove it