BY KLEANCOLOR

The Madly Matte Lipstick is a perfect collection of bold, vivid lip colors with a marvelously matte finish. Lipsticks provide long-wearing comfort without drying lips or feathering. KleanColor presents a grand collection featuring a wide assortment of... see more...

• Que tan bien pigmenta y cuanto dura en los labios?2 Answers
  • Que tono les ha parecido mejor?2 Answers
  • Que tan bien pigmenta y cuanto dura en los labios?5 Answers
KLEANCOLOR Madly Matte Lipstick
  • "I bought this lip stick because i found it for 1 dollar. I bought several different shades in this collection, 9 colors in total. I cannot start to tell you how amazing this lipstick is! It is ultra pigmented, one swipe coverage, super smooth, super creamy. I highly recommend you buy this and try it out. The color is the perfect red for all skin tones. It can be found for 1 dollar at a website called Shop Miss A if you want to try it. " in 11 reviews
  • "When I saw the color swatch of this lipstick, I thought I NEED THIS! So I bought it for just $1 and if it didn't work out, I wouldn't feel bad about it. Luckily it was GORGEOUS! I have a milk chocolate skin tone and it looks so pretty on me. It's moisturizing, doesn't dry my lips, appears semi-matte, last good without eating. It was totally worth buying & made be want to get other colors. I highly recommend getting this shade & more" in 4 reviews
  • "I try this lipstick before and I really enjoyed. Long lasting color. Good sensation on the lip. I truly recommend for girls who love matte colors" in 3 reviews
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
I have almost every shade. I love most of them. Some are not as pigmented as you would hope but they are still pretty in the packaging. They don't wear all day but a good few hours are going to last you. This collection is great for beginners!
J O H E L Y S A.
panamá
This presentation of madly matte I like more have beautiful colors and unlike lip gloss do not feel pasty are very tight and have good pigmentation KLEANCOLOR Madly Matte Lip Gloss - Mauve Orchid
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Sienna more...
I was reluctant to try this to be honest but I was pleasantly surprised. The color was gorgeous and as an added bonus it didn't smudge but I found the formula to be a bit too drying for my lips. So I was pretty happy with it overall.
Sandra M.
I bought one of these and went back to buy all the colors! That's how much they amazed me! Beautiful colors and magnificent quality for only $1 at the Jewelry Box.
andrea r.
Mmm, no es de mis productos favoritos, considero que son humectantes, pero no se mantienen por mucho tiempo en los labios y algunos son algo parchosos. No lo volvería a comprar.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
Packaging: I actually really like the packaging on this liquid lipstick. I like the font used, I like the doe foot applicator, and the casing itself feels sturdy.The color of the tube is true to the color on the inside as well.

Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
Review for: Piggy Bank more...
These are actually good. Very creamy and hydrated. Some, you will need to add layers for the color to show. I really like how the packaging matches the color of the lipstick. They are not kiss proof but very comfortable. A lot of beautiful colors for all skintones. You can find this on Shopmissa.com for $1
Mini M.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Canyon, Sienna more...
Colors are pretty and pigmentation is ok, but there was something I didn’t like it! Is the kind of product that your like at first but you end up on not liking!
Loany N.
I like them for many reasons the price, the pigmentation and the quality. As for duration is somewhat flexible my opinion since you have to wait for it to dry.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta aunque no quede el efecto muy matte, pero me encanta que sea muy cremoso, ya que se siente hidratado y suave, y el color muy bello, lo recomiendo!
Fabiola L.
Que tan bien pigmenta y cuanto dura en los labios?
Jennifer S.
Longwood, FL
For how long will be the color in my lips? Is really good for all the day long?
Fabiola L.
Que tan bien pigmenta y cuanto dura en los labios?
Jesulys H.
Puerto Ordaz
Que tono les ha parecido mejor?
Carly R.
Ontario, NY
Does this product hold up through the Thanksgiving dinner

back