BY KLEANCOLOR

The Madly Matte Lipstick is a perfect collection of bold, vivid lip colors with a marvelously matte finish. Lipsticks provide long-wearing comfort without drying lips or feathering. KleanColor presents a grand collection featuring a wide assortment of... see more...

• Que tan bien pigmenta y cuanto dura en los labios?2 Answers
  • Que tono les ha parecido mejor?2 Answers
  • Que tan bien pigmenta y cuanto dura en los labios?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I bought this lip stick because i found it for 1 dollar. I bought several different shades in this collection, 9 colors in total. I cannot start to tell you how amazing this lipstick is! It is ultra pigmented, one swipe coverage, super smooth, super creamy. I highly recommend you buy this and try it out. The color is the perfect red for all skin tones. It can be found for 1 dollar at a website called Shop Miss A if you want to try it. " in 11 reviews
  • "When I saw the color swatch of this lipstick, I thought I NEED THIS! So I bought it for just $1 and if it didn't work out, I wouldn't feel bad about it. Luckily it was GORGEOUS! I have a milk chocolate skin tone and it looks so pretty on me. It's moisturizing, doesn't dry my lips, appears semi-matte, last good without eating. It was totally worth buying & made be want to get other colors. I highly recommend getting this shade & more" in 4 reviews
  • "I try this lipstick before and I really enjoyed. Long lasting color. Good sensation on the lip. I truly recommend for girls who love matte colors" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth S.
I own every single color of this line. I highly recommend this to beginners for multiple reasons. One being that they are inexpensive. Two being that you can get the would collection to find what colors you like on. Three with the ones you don't really like you can play with and create new colors. They go on smooth and are very pigmented. They will last so long as you are not eating.
Gissell v.
Medley, FL
I LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS, they are matte but not dry, they are creamy, they pass well on the lips without resecar it seems that they have a vitamin that helps not to dry them, their colors are dreamy to me they seem to favor the purple tones. I recommend them totally and they are economical.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
It works good for the price. I own this lipstick in the shade 2299 Cafe Noir. It is very matte and the color is very pigmented and is true to the label on the outside of the packaging. It doesn't last as long as id like but as I stated it is very well worth it for the price being as I only purchased it for $1.
Courtney M.
Some colors are streaky. The more nude tones, the less streaky. Some transfer. They don't dry down completely matte but could be set with powder. For the price, they're a win. I think they'd pair nicely over lipliner for a less streaky finish in the purple and berry shades.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
This lipsticks are really dry. Pigment is nice enough for such a cheap product, but there is no staying power and it feels so heavy on my lips. I like to just tap and blend some more natural shades onto my lips with my fingers if I use this lipstick.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Other more...
I have this lipstick in the shade Cafe Noir. It’s a beautiful color, but I wish it lasted longer. It can get a little streaky when it starts to wear off and it doesn’t dry completely matte. Not terrible for a $2 lipstick though.
Priscilla D.
I have this in the coffee noire n.27 shade. I like the color a lot, but it's not as matte as it claims to be. It's more on the creamy side and therefore it is not as long lasting
Arrianne J.
Atlanta, GA
Meh not very pigmented. Takes more than one application to get it on right. Kind of lackluster and leaves me feeling kind of blah about it. I have it in Acai (05).
VE-1144188 Paola T.
They are very beautiful. I like them a lot like pigment. They do not last all day since when you eat it is removed, but the colors in which they come are very cute.
Beth D.
Review for: Dragon Fruit more...
I bought a whole bunch of kleancolor lipstick off Amazon and was pleasantly surprised. The colors are pigmented and apply smoothly. They are not super long wearing but they do last a decent amount of time. I love them!
Fabiola L.
Que tan bien pigmenta y cuanto dura en los labios?
Jennifer S.
Longwood, FL
For how long will be the color in my lips? Is really good for all the day long?
Fabiola L.
Que tan bien pigmenta y cuanto dura en los labios?
Jesulys H.
Puerto Ordaz
Que tono les ha parecido mejor?
Carly R.
Ontario, NY
Does this product hold up through the Thanksgiving dinner