KLEANCOLOR Madly Matte Lip Gloss - Peach Blossom uploaded by Lucy A.

BY KLEANCOLOR

Each of the 48 gorgeous shades of Madly Matte Lip Gloss provides rich color in a matte finish for all day wear without drying. It goes on as a highly pigmented liquid and dries to a smooth matte finish. Lips are colored in velvety perfection that... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla B.
Pikeville, KY
First of all, this lipstick smells just like tanning lotion to me. (I like it) The color is beautiful, but it does dry a tiny bit darker than the actual color. The wand is perfect and makes it easier to apply. The description said the color stays put through everything, but that’s not entirely true. It comes off in the inner line of my lips. I guess because it stays wet and gets rubbed more? But everywhere else, stays. Unless you use coconut oil, lipstick remover or just rub your lips off to remove it, it won’t come off. It’s amazing. I love it. It’s not a lipgloss at all though. I don’t understand why they call it that.
elaf e.
This product is the worst product that I've ever used in my f****** life. This product supposed to be a matte lip gloss lipstick but it's so sticky and I can't get it off easily cuz it's so sticky and I used soap baby wipes a lot of other stuff to clean it and take care of but I couldn't make it to his pigment that I could stay the night live and after I use it for the first time my lips felt really dry and realistically I really hated it. I do not recommend this product.
Daniela S R.
Mexicali
The naming and marketing in this product is slightly tricky: it is not a lip gloss, but it's not a matte liquid lipstick. It resembles the latest more, though, because it dries down and stays in your lips for a really long time. This has the ridiculously cheap price of $1, but I think it is worth so much more because it is super durable and the pigmentation is amazing, you can get full opacity in one swipe. I have a lot of the colors and they are super easy to work with. It smells very nice and the packaging doesn't give up the fact that they're one buck. Downside is that they remain kinda sticky, so you have to be careful not to press your lips together or kiss.
Annabys R.
I liked it. The price is good and smell like coconut! The only problem is that is sticky. I bought at hush for 1.00