KLEANCOLOR Madly Matte Lip Gloss - French Lilac

Each of the 48 gorgeous shades of Madly Matte Lip Gloss provides rich color in a matte finish for all day wear without drying. It goes on as a highly pigmented liquid and dries to a smooth matte finish. Lips are colored in velvety perfection that... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa R.
These Madly Matte colors are bold and stay on for a long time. It takes for you to eat something to lose the pigments. However, my only complaint is that this color doesn't seem to fit my skin tone very well, so I decided to buy another tone to test it. KLEANCOLOR Madly Matte Lip Gloss - French Lilac
Noemi K.
I love these matte lip gloss I have them in Moseley every color. It's easy to work with good value and isn't pricey at all. It's long lasting which makes this product 10x better. I would definitely recommend.
Dulce Maria E.
Medley, FL
I have 36 of them! And I will be really honest... Their are ok , the thing for me is that Their shades are beautiful and for this reason I bought s lot of them, but the formula is soso.. their are super sticky and feel weird in the lips
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
The colors on these lip glosses are amazing. They tend to dry out ur lips a bit and come.off while ur eating but other than. That they are fine..very unique beautiful colors.
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
This is amazinggg for the cost! And it is entirely too pigmented to be only one dollar!! Only downfall is I couldn't rock it quite the way I had hoped. I highly recommend!
Abby B.
Hamburg, PA

It doestnt last to long and its a little sticky. But it doest dry matte its alittle light for my skin tone but when im trying to make a statement it does ok
Tania V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this shade! It will make your lips stand out and look super fabulous! I usually complete this by adding just a bit of translucent powder so it won't be sticky.
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
I love this brand because of the vibrant colors. They are affordable and I get them from the beauty supply store. The only negative is that it dries out my lips.
Jenny L.
sheboygan, WI
These does not dry completely matte. They dry tacky. They have a vanilla, coconut scent. Has a lot of different beautiful colors. I love the winter berry one. You can put translucent powder on top to get rid of the tacky. Not transferable. You can find these on Shopmissa.com for a $1
Harley L.
Trenton, FL
Love this brand ! Love the product too it is very pigmented and doesn't whip off easy I have this my self it is at a very affordable price and many people I know have it my self but I had trouble finding it so I bought it online