BY KLEANCOLOR

Each of the 48 gorgeous shades of Madly Matte Lip Gloss provides rich color in a matte finish for all day wear without drying. It goes on as a highly pigmented liquid and dries to a smooth matte finish. Lips are colored in velvety perfection that... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I really loved the color of this! The problem for me was the formula..it felt sticky and overwhelming on the lips and definitely not transfer proof. I bought it off shop Hush app and I would not recommend this to anyone. I paid a dollar for it but it’s not worth it
Naneq H.
I absolutely adore this lip line. It's inexpensive and easy to receive. It leaves no sticky spots on your lips. I would recommend this product to everyone. Try to get colors from this line that is not too light because some of them are too light. I received these off Amazon six for $5.90
Jennifer D.
The color is absolutely beautiful, but it does have its flaws. It's easy to apply on your lips. It's very affordable. When you apply it, it does have some patchiness. It's always recommended to exfoliate and moisturize. It does crease up on the lips. It does take a while to dry. I found this product inside a clothing store. On the photos I did moisturize and exfoliate.
Chanel L.
Santee, CA
I absolutely love this product. It stays perfect on your lips. I would recommend having a lip bomb on before or chapstick before and might want to use to the chapstick to keep it moisturized. I got this brand in a bundle off amazon and it was worth the money. I will be ordinary more in other colors. I have small lips so I feel like they plump my lips and gave me that extra convinced. Also when putting this product on I would layer 2 to 3 times but make sure you do it right after another because if you wait too long it will matte like it's suppose to then clump up.