MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersKleanColor
Glow-Light Multitasking Liquid Highlighter - Steel My Heart

KLEANCOLOR Glow-Light Multitasking Liquid Highlighter - Steel My Heart

by KleanColor

KLEANCOLOR Glow-Light Multitasking Liquid Highlighter - Steel My Heart, A multitasking liquid highlighter with a creamy texture that remains blendable after application before drying down to a long lasting, shimmery finish with no tackiness. Use all...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KLEANCOLOR Glow-Light Multitasking Liquid Highlighter - Steel My Heart!
Luz R.
South Hadley, MA
KLEANCOLOR Glow-Light Multitasking Liquid Highlighter - Steel My Heart uploaded by Luz R.
Purchased at: Online
The name of this one is Moon Rose please add to your list. The color is light not a match for my light skin not for my lips. But will use it for eye shadow.
Luz R.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: KLEANCOLOR Glow-Light Multitasking Liquid Highlighter - Steel My Heart
The item is great. Is not a color I would use on my lips, but since a multitasking item it will be great a a eye shadow for my color skin.
Aiko C.
KLEANCOLOR Glow-Light Multitasking Liquid Highlighter - Steel My Heart uploaded by Aiko C.
Es un exelente color de glow te permite tener un brillo en los labios especfacula cambia con tu ph y toma un color tornasol muy bello 🥰😘
Leondina M.
Buford, GA
Uno de mis productos favoritos, me encantan, muy prácticos y dan ese glow necesario tambn graduable, no hace falta sellarlo y su precio es aún mejor 🥰

Looking for your answer?