KLEANCOLOR Girls Talk Mascara - Washable uploaded by Tes L.KLEANCOLOR Girls Talk Mascara - Washable uploaded by Adri J.KLEANCOLOR Girls Talk Mascara - Washable uploaded by francceca P.

BY KLEANCOLOR

VOLUMIZING MASCARA: Be the envy of every girl with big defined volumized lashes! Girls Talk volumizing mascara instantly delivers beautiful bold dramatic eyes. Volume maximizing curved brush is uniquely designed to build up volume and thicken lashes... see more...

francceca P.
Miami , FL
This is my favorite mask to wear daily I leave my eyelashes natural, separate and long and stay that way throughout the day, I have already tried several products of this brand and are very good.
Charissa C.
It is a good mask since it defines the lashes well and provides good volume, has a good applicator but personally is not my favorite, but it is good.
Tes L.
~PERSONAL PIC~
This Is In My Top 2 Mascaras💕 ~
👁Kleancolor Girl Talk Volumizing Mascara👁
((This Isn't The Actual Exact Product I Tagged But I Can't Find The Exact 1 I'm Reviewing To Tag It, Sorry✌🖤))
My Opinion/Review::
●Texture- Its Not Chunky & Dries Fast Once Applied
●Overall- So I Like This Mascara. It Doesn't Say Its Waterproof But It Seems To Be When I Wet It..So That's A Huge Plus! I Don't Use It Everyday But When I Do This Is In The Top 2 That I Always Go To. I Have Pretty Full Lashes But I Noticed After A Few Times Of Using This It Not Only Gives My Lashes Volume But It Has Giving Them A Much Healthier & Fuller Look Even When I'm Not Wearing It. This Tube Is A Fair Size For Such An Affordable Price. My Only Kinda Problem Is It Dried Up In The Bottle Faster Than Other Mascaras I Have..But Idk If Its Because Of Were I Stored It In My House Or If That's Just How It Is🤔 I'm Going To Get More & Put Them In A Different Place & See Which Is The Problem.. Other Than That Its A Great Purchase.👌 From 1-10 I Give It A 7 Or 8