BY KLEANCOLOR

color playlist baked palette from kleancolor features 28 most wearable shades in baked formula. each color is professionally coordinated to be worn alone or layered. the delicate baked formula provide see more...

KLEANCOLOR Color Playlist - Color Playlist

Start your review of KLEANCOLOR Color Playlist - Color Playlist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
heaven P.
USA
This eyeshadow palette is highly pigmented I really recommend it and my favorite thing about this pallet is the coverage it is perfect and it does not leave patchiness
Cindy O.
Excellent makeup product, matte and professional finish ... Metallic dream shades in incredible colors, pigmented with spectacular. #InfluensterAwards #Influenster #MakeUp #MakeupArtist #MyMakeupBag.
Angela M.
Hanford, CA
Very pigmented, very shimmery! Love the texture, has most of the colors! I honestly can’t wait to do makeup looks with it! The packaging is very nice very cute and colorful & best of all is affordable!
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
This product was a 10 color palette. The colors are really vibrant and shimmery. The light colors are kind of hard to see but they're very shimmery if I move my arm side to side lol. #sparkleon
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
This was my first palette I purchased once I began doing learning makeup and it is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING it is my holy Grail of eyeshadows it's baked so u can apply wet or dry. The colors are beautiful and vivid and bright and they are SOOOOOOO pigmented this palette is a must have. GIVE IT A TRY 💖😍😘😘😘
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
I have a different palette, but I actually love this product. There colors are bright and vibrant and they blend well. Although mine has been through it, it still works great!
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so I am absolutely in love with kleancolor! So when I saw this palette, I had to have it. I bought it off amazon and I was not disappointed. These are baked eyeshadows with every color of the rainbow. Very very nice. Great for dry or wet looks!! I honestly think this is better than the bh cosmetics eyeshadow products
Dat1Taylor M.
Louisville KY
I love this lip... something *ABSOLUTELY* Great about a lip that's natural and popping!! Absolute New York Matte Stick, Nude, 0.19 Oz Best color palette I've used yet... the color had great pigment and last for a great deal of time! This brand offers lip color that complements the eyeshadow very well!! ABSOLUTE NEW YORK Matte Lipstick set of 8 (True to the Color, very Matte)
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I love this pallete and they are my all time because they are very shimmery and they are not to dark so if you want a classy natural look you dont have to worry about them being too dark
cam p.
Redondo Beach
this was like the first palette i bought when i started makeup and it’s awesome. dirt cheap and the pigment can’t be compared to any other palette because it’s so amazing. great value. a definite must have!