BY KLEANCOLOR

KLEANCOLOR Brows Essential Kit-KCEBK112 Dark Brown
  • "This is so amazing! Their pigmentation is perfect, The brush is excellent for the shape of the eyebrow, and Clean easy! I loved it." in 4 reviews
Noemi A.
Long beach, CA
Love this, this is literally all i use on my eyebrows.. i love natural looking brows and i hate pomades bc they feel heavy and i hate the waxy feeling.. but this is by far my favorite eyebrow product i use the black shade and it doesnt look super intense
Stephanie R.
I LOOOOOVE kleancolor!!! it's relation between price - product is amazing!!! honestly this eyebrow shade is awesome!! bring your brush and 3 stencils, although the brush I do not like much but the product is really good, I recommend it with eyes closed, it is very good for daily use! the colors are very pigmented, the price is very low! amazing!
Alejandra R.
I just tried this product and its wonderful! Really easy to find (any drugstore) and it's perfect for day or night makeup. All the shades give a very satisfiying color. It comes with a brush and some eyebrows stencils (these are nor necesary to create the perfect brow). The whole kit is vwry usefull and small! I really liked it.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I use this eyebrow kit in my makeup routine, the color and finish look really natural, the brush is also easy to use for defining and filling your brows. I don't really use the stencils included but its overall an excellent product.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
I got this for 1$ on shop miss a.
I love how it comes with a brush the powder and the stencils.
I did however notice alot of the shades have a red undertone look on the website. Very hard to choose one that goes good but I got lucky.
Kilsy G.
This product is amazing my first tutorial I recorded it with him, it leaves the incredible eyebrows because it has a very good pigmentation too cheap other things so very much I hope that you can buy it, besides that it has a myriad of products so you should try it!
alejandra a.
Orlando, FL
I love this eyebrow shade as it has a lot of coverage and has templates for girls who do not know eyebrow makeup, I advise you to use the templates as a guide since they do not normally cover all the eyebrows, I fully recommend it, If a could I buy again this shades.
Las chicas de venezuela pueden conseguir esta sombra en mi tienda en instagram fancylookvzla
J O H E L Y S A.
panamá
This product complies with lqs 3 "b" in Spanish * BuenoBonitoyBarato * (good, nice and cheap) since it is a baratisimo product has good pigmentation and leaves your eyebrows well defined and natural what I do not like the product is the brush that brings Is not very good and does not help define eyebrows, but if you have an angled eyebrow problem solved
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a decent brow kit. The pressed powder is perfect to use wet. I wet my brow brush then rub it on the presses powder to moisten it. I've noticed using it this way provides a nice any subtle brow filler.
Evelyn feliz B.
This is a excellent brow kit. I have been using it for a few months and i love it. It enables you to have the natural looking brows without harsh line that enhance your features.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
que tal es la pigmentacion de esta sombra?
MONEKA S.
Any tips on how to use this product to get great brows?? I've ordered a kit similar to this but I can never get my brows the way you see everyone elses. Any tips you can give would be helpful.
Neyllen P.
They come with templates?
Carla T.