Kleancolor American Eyedol Eyeshadow Lime uploaded by Brianna S.

BY KLEANCOLOR

KleanColor Brandeye-shadows CategoryBeauty Supplies for Women see more...

• Hi i just wanna know if anyone has tried these?? I was l...2 Answers
Marie-Prisca M.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
They are buttery and pigmented. The quality is good. This regular “matte” is better than some of the other eyeshadow's brand. I recommend to get the eyeshadows from this brand.
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
This very pigmented eyeshadow works both dry and wet. I personally believe that it's very low price tag is not an indication of how well it compares to much more expensive alternatives. If I have the option of reaching for my klean color shadows or a naked palette nine times out of 10 I'm reaching for klean color because of its pigmentation and ease of blending
Paige G.
I love these eyeshadows! They're so cheap to get, they last forever, and the color payoff is amazing. I don't even need to prime my eyelids to get a nice color with these eyeshadows.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
Bought this on the website call, Shopmissa.com . And holy, this is supperrr good for a dollar. You can use it dry. For more intensity, spray water on your brush and apply this color on your lid. Works like highend eyeshadows. Would totally repurchase!
Hazel G.
Realmente me he decepcionado mucho de todas las paletas kleancolor que he usado ya que su pigmentación no es muy buena, y hay que usar mucha cantidad...
Brittany T.
This is such a perfect color for fun looks like poison ivy look , or for st. Patrick's day. Everyone should have the perfect green shadow!
antonia m.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT.
AMERICA EYEDOL
Viviana O.
Miami
Me encanta este color sobretodo para usarlo en mi maquillaje de Halloween es brillante y tiene buena pigmentación a pesar del bajo costo
Kennya C.
carmo do rio claro
Produto sem igual
Otima msm
Nunca vi igual cumpre o que fala
Vale a pena testar mesmo
cassandra m.
Hi i just wanna know if anyone has tried these?? I was looking for good pignintation.. Alsooo sometimes it rubs off fast. Is this the cheap kind thats rubs off as soon as you put it on?? Pretty colors but are they worth it? I have a gold one not sure if uts from herw byt its so beautiful i cant find it anywhere. ?