BY KLEAN KANTEEN

Dimensions 10"h (including cap) x 2.75"w 54mm mouth weight: 4.75 ounces Design & Functionality A wide-mouth version of Klean Kanteen's highly-rated, 100% BPA-free, stainless steel reusable bottle. It provides a great alternative for those who love the wider mouth of standard cups but want to avoid polycarbonate (plastics). This affordable bottle works with most hiking water filters, and the slim design fits comfortably into bottle and cup holders - great for on-the-go. The wide mouth is perfect for filling the bottle with ice cubes and makes it extremely easy to clean. Cap is interchangeable with any other Klean Kanteen Wide cap. Materials Made from electro-polished, non-leaching, high-grade 18/8 stainless steel blended specifically for food preparation, dairy, brewing and various other applications where mineral migration is unacceptable. Plastics (polycarbonate) have been shown to leach carcinogens including BPA after cleaning and with regular use and exposure to heat. Stainless steel is an iron-containing alloy made from some of the basic elements found in earth: iron ore, chromium, silicon, nickel, carbon, nitrogen and manganese. Properties of the final alloy are tailored by varying amounts of these elements. There are more than 57 stainless steels recognized as standard alloys on the market. Klean Kanteens are constructed from high-quality sanitary-grade 304 stainless steel, which has low nickel content. Stainless steel has excellent resistance to stain or rust due to its chromium content, making it a material of choice among the food processing, dairy and brewery industries. It's easy to clean, durable, inert and sanitary. Sustainability 100% recyclable and reusable. Using Klean Kanteen bottles helps replaces wasteful use-and-toss single-serving plastic beverage containers, while saving money in the process. Reusing durable Klean Kanteen bottles helps you consume less over time. About Klean Kanteen Klean Kanteen is a family-owned company in Chico, CA. It was the first company to create a stainless steel beverage container to curb the use of single-use water bottles and to respond to credible reports about chemicals in common plastic drinking & food containers. Since 2004, Klean Kanteen has informed the public about the health and environmental hazards of eating and drinking from plastic containers at consumer and trade shows such as Green Festivals, Outdoor Retailer Market, Natural Products Expo West and East, Interbike Expo, Whole Children Whole Planet and many others. Klean Kanteen visits their manufacturing facilities in China 4-5 times per year and performs audits every six months to ensure all their products are produced with respect for the environment and fair labor standards, including: the ethical treatment of factory workers, child labor, wages/benefits, health and safety, etc. Additionally, they do regular lab testing on random shipments through a local lab in the U.S. to ensure their products are made per their specifica see more...

Dana R.
Columbus, OH
I love this bottle for many reasons. It keeps my beverage cold. Its super easy to grab and go. I can use essential oils with no worry of it breaking down. I can drop it and not break it. And it's easy to clean.
Teresa N.
I love my insulated Klean Kanteen water bottle! I only use this for cold water so I'm not sure how it well it works for hot beverages. I use this everyday at work. It keeps my water cold throughout the whole day which motivates me to keep refilling my water bottle all day. When the ice melts it's like the stainless steal absorbs the cold and makes my water even more cold. I've gotten a brain freeze a couple times from this water bottle. I think these are very comparable to other high end brands but I like Klean Kanteen more because of the company's belief in keeping our environment clean.
Blair N.
Love this water bottle. I use it exclusively for ice water so I can't say how well it works for anything else but it keep water cold for HOURS even in heat (8+hrs). Not only that, but usually the ice even stays fairly solid! I haven't found anything in terms of an insulated water bottle that I love as much as this. I already have two of them, and I should probably have at least two more for when those are being washed instead of using regular cups! Especially because this never has condensation! No need to worry about getting wet or getting puddles of water where ever it is set.