BY KLEAN KANTEEN

Dishwasher-safe, eco-friendly, high-quality stainless steel water bottles from Klean Kanteen offer a great alternative to plastic and lined metal bottles. Constructed of food-grade #304 stainless steel, Kleen Kanteen bottles are BPA-free and 100 percent recyclable. An all-stainless steel interior, 18/8 stainless caps, and stainless steel threads mean the bottles won't retain or leach flavors, so you get a fresh, clean, crisp drink every time. Because Klean Kanteen bottles are constructed of food-grade stainless steel, they're not coated with a plastic or epoxy lining like aluminum bottles. The new wide mouth line of bottles have an opening more than two inches in diameter, which makes filling, pouring, and cleaning the bottle a cinch, and the universal thread design works with most standard backcountry water filters without an adapter. With the Klean Kanteen Wide, you have even more earth- and body-friendly choices. They come in five sizes, ranging from 12 to 64 ounces, and all come in pure, shiny brushed stainless steel. The wide bottles are shorter and more compact than Klean Kanteen Classic bottles but incorporate the same slim design, meaning sizes up to 27 ounces fit in most cup holders. They also come standard with the Stainless Loop Cap, which works seamlessly with the S-Biner, so it's a snap to clip it right onto a shoulder strap or pack.

Katy C.
Eugene, OR
My favorite water bottle. I keep it at work. My water stays cool and there is no metallic taste from the bottle. Plus it comes in a lot of cute colors!
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
I have one of these for my daughter. It works well for the school year and summer camp. I’ve never had sweat or any leaking issues. We love it here!
Caroline B.
Great bottles! Highly recommend as a gift and get several for yourself and family members. The sports caps are awesome. My toddlers love it too.
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great water bottle. My 8 yo son loves this one and uses it for soccer year round. Can take a good beating and there's no way it's breaking!!
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
This is a great stainless steel bottle and my son loves it. It is not as heavy as the hydro flask but that means not as resilient to dents.
Alysa L.
These bottles are perfect for both hot and cold drinks :) I have a different cap--a simple screw on one--but all of the caps are great!
shelbi b.
Vacaville, CA
I love my Klean Kanteen! I have two! Makes me feel a lot better rather than going through 5-10 water bottles daily! It's so convenient.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It keeps my ice solid for about 4 hours. It is a little pricy but well worth it. I use it about 5 days a week.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have 2 of these that I rotate using and LOVE them! well worth the money! I have have them for 3 years now. The have held up great
Tina E.
These bottles look really cool and keep whatever liquid you put in them very cool. BUT they make it taste like metal. Not cool! :(
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Where can you buy this my friend has one in the color pink and it's so cute!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I find this product ?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do these cause gas?
Vivianna H.
Where can I get this at ?
Christina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these wide enough to fit ice in the bottle?

Amazon