BY KLEAN KANTEEN

Dishwasher-safe, eco-friendly, high-quality stainless steel water bottles from Klean Kanteen offer a great alternative to plastic and lined metal bottles. Constructed of food-grade #304 stainless steel, Kleen Kanteen bottles are BPA-free and 100 percent recyclable. An all-stainless steel interior, 18/8 stainless caps, and stainless steel threads mean the bottles won't retain or leach flavors, so you get a fresh, clean, crisp drink every time. Because Klean Kanteen bottles are constructed of food-grade stainless steel, they're not coated with a plastic or epoxy lining like aluminum bottles. The new wide mouth line of bottles have an opening more than two inches in diameter, which makes filling, pouring, and cleaning the bottle a cinch, and the universal thread design works with most standard backcountry water filters without an adapter. With the Klean Kanteen Wide, you have even more earth- and body-friendly choices. They come in five sizes, ranging from 12 to 64 ounces, and all come in pure, shiny brushed stainless steel. The wide bottles are shorter and more compact than Klean Kanteen Classic bottles but incorporate the same slim design, meaning sizes up to 27 ounces fit in most cup holders. They also come standard with the Stainless Loop Cap, which works seamlessly with the S-Biner, so it's a snap to clip it right onto a shoulder strap or pack.

Mackenzi B.
I love my klean kanteen. The wider opening makes it much easier to clean than other stainless steel water bottles I have purchased. I even brought the klean kanteen brushes to clean the inside. I have a 32oz loop closure bottle. I use it everyday! I need to buy a smaller one because the 32oz doesn't fit in the drink holders in the machines at the gym.
Rachel C.
I love my klean kanteen! I have it in the orangey yellow color. The sports top that comes with it is not my favorite because it leaks. I purchased a bamboo and stainless steel one that works way better! No leaks. It’s a great bottle and easy to clean.
Ashlee W.
These products are very nice and affordable. I love the color selection and I think that they're worth buying over and over. I'm a sucker for water bottles, I have so many.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite water bottles keeps your liquids cold for hours! Perfect for long road trips and gym visits. It has lids that are interchangeable so I use a smaller one for my lattes in the am!
Hanna V.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am OBSESSED with my Klean Kanteen bottles. I have one for water and one for coffee. They do such a good job at keeping the hot stuff hot and the cold stuff cold. They’re on par with Yeti brand cups. I don’t ever leave home without my kanteen. Well worth the money!
Jennifer M.
I prefer this over any plastic water bottles. It imparts no taste and is very durable, so I can bring it with me everywhere, as opposed to glass! I did lots of research before purchasing this product and I feel confident that it's one of the best water bottles at its price point.
Brittany F.
Soquel, CA
I love these water bottles! I love getting the sport cap, it makes it so easy to drink water throughout the day. It keeps my drink cold and since I have the 32oz. It makes it easy to know how much water I’ve drink em throughout the day and how much more I need !
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
These are my favorite kid cups. When choosing cups for my second child, I reviewed hundred of reviews looking for a truly spilll proof cup. I settled on the Klean kanteen. When we got them and began using them, it was apparent they were really spill proof.
Aside from the spill proof design, there were a couple other features that made me Love this cup. The design is easy to clean, the cups are easy to use/drink from for babies, and drinks stay colder longer in the stainless Steel. Also, I appreciate the cups flexibility-with the changeable tops.
We've yet to change the top to the sports spout. But my son is ready and that will be my next purchase.
Lastly I want to address one other detail about the cup. I've read some reviews on Amazon that complained of the hook smashing into the child's face/nose when the child drinks. We did not encounter that problem. My child was able to easily drink from it and there was no smashing.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These will last you a life time! They are a great replacement for plastic. They are very easy to clean and never have a weird smell to them. My whole family use these all day.
Cecelia H.
Waterloo, IA
Yasss queen it's Kleen Kanteen! Do I love this water bottle? YES I DO! Why? 1. Super sick colors. I've got a pink one and a mint one. I love them both equally. 2. The variety of caps. Twisty caps. Sporty caps. You want 'em, they got 'em! 3. Dents. Okay so some may not see this as a positive but I do and let me tell you why- nobody is going to try and steal my beautiful, dented, germ-ridden water bottle. I'm also super clumsy so TBH I don't know how much other peoples' bottles dent. Anyways, got one of my water bottles at the always amazing REI and my second one off Amazon since I moved away from REI. But really- 10/10, would recommend.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Where can you buy this my friend has one in the color pink and it's so cute!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I find this product ?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do these cause gas?
Vivianna H.
Where can I get this at ?
Christina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these wide enough to fit ice in the bottle?

Amazon