SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesKlean Kanteen

by Klean Kanteen

DescriptionThe bottle stainless steel that launched Klean Kanteen a decade ago is now available in insulated. The original, iconic, Classic bottle has been combined with high-performance, double-wall vacuum insulation to create our most versatile bottle ever. Features the leakproof Loop Cap for safe transport. Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel 12oz Classic Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle in Brushed Stainless with Black Loop CapLarge 1.75" (44mm) opening fits ice, easy filling and pouring Electropolished interior doesn't retain or impart flavors Durable, double wall construction Keeps contents hot 12 hours, or iced 24 hours Portable, reusable, and recyclable eco-friendly water bottleBPA FreeMade with 100% 18/8 Stainless SteelEasy to Clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel 12oz Classic Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle in Brushed Stainless with Black Loop Cap!
Angelica D.
Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel 12oz Classic Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle in Brushed Stainless with Black Loop Cap uploaded by Angelica D.
Love this water bottle. Keeps my water nice and cold and I don’t have to worry about it getting warm on my bike rides. It’s a little expensive but Definitely worth the $40 bucks. Side note they even have a wine kit water bottle as well. I love their products.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,352 reviews
An at -home iced latted stays iced way longer in stinless steel than in plastic from the shop
Carma B.
Hinesville, GA
I love this bottle! I always buy bottles but since I got this one I don’t have the urge to buy another. It keeps my water cold all day while I’m at work. I would for sure recommend this if you’re looking for a good water bottle!
Annie F.
Fresno, CA
Love Klean Kantean! One of the original aluminum water bottles! I think it's great that they offer so many different types, and lids. There is one for everyone! I am also a fan because they cone from Chico, where many of my family members live.
Casey M.
Farmington, UT
My favorite water bottle. Is sleek and stylish while doing its job. I don’t like ice in my drinks but like when my water stays cool. The insulation in this water bottle keeps my drinks cool all day! The only critique I have is the bottle does dent easily when dropped.
Rachel B.
Longview, TX
I like this water bottle. It is very basic with no frills. It is lightweight, keeps water cold, and is easy to clean.
Gina G.
Keeps drinks cold even in 95 degree weather, it's easy to carry in my purse so that I can always carry water with me
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
I was not impressed with this product. I found it to have a off-putting taste and odor after about an hour's use. Additionally, it did not keep my drink cold, most likely because it is a single wall container. The product had the name on it in black, and after a few uses and hand washes, it was already rubbing off. The product did not hold up well for me, denting quite easily to my sadness.
Jessica D.
great water bottle keeps water ice cold on a nasty hot humid NY day in the woods. Also, limits waste. I boiled water put in glass bottles in the frig and pout into this Kanteen when i go exercise. It is affordable versus purchasing water bottle packs all the time. LOVE it
Victoria L.
San Francisco
I really like clean canteen as a company and this is one of the first reusable water bottles I bought. But I find that sometimes water leaks out of my bottle. Not sure if it’s because it’s a few years old or maybe I have a defective one. But overall I’m happy with it!

Looking for your answer?