SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesKlean Kanteen
16oz Wide Insulated Bottle with Loop Cap - Shale Black

Klean Kanteen 16oz Wide Insulated Bottle with Loop Cap - Shale Black

by Klean Kanteen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Klean Kanteen 16oz Wide Insulated Bottle with Loop Cap - Shale Black!
How would you rate this product?
Ally W.
Does an amazing job keeping my water cold. Top is big enough to actually be able to put ice cubes into the bottle. Only downside is it’s kind of loud!
Denise M.
Essex Jct, VT
I put coffee in this mug at 8am this morning and it was still warm (not hot, but warm) at 3:30pm. The bottle does dent a bit easily, but I also drop it a lot. It’s great for toting around tea in the freezing winters!
Katelyn J.
Lakewood, CO
I LOVE THIS WATER BOTTLE. Keeps ice cold for 3-4 days before fully melting. Indestructible. Overall worth the $$.
Amber I.
chico, CA
I really love this water bottle. I use it everyday regardless of if I’m doing anything. It keeps the ice cool all day long which is amazing for people, like me who love their water cold. I’d define recommend this to other to use and it’s a definite buy again for me. They also last a long time as I’ve had mine for about 5 years now.
Melissa E.
Macon, GA
I love the wide mouth tops for when we go to amusement parks or long car rides. I can easily fill the bottle with ice and not have to worry about having a cold drink. I just refill my bottle with whatever beverage and the ice lasts forever. I would definitely recommend this amazing water bottle for every day needs and long days.
Victoria S.
I liked how this had great insulation. it kept my ice frozen even into the next day. I did have some issue with having to unscrewing the cap every time i wanted to drink water, but this is great for storing cool drinks
Laura S.
It’s perfect to keep the water warm or cold in each case. Very easy to transport. So useful.

Looking for your answer?