BeautyFaceFace MakeupKLAVUU
WHITE PEARLSATION Ideal Actress Backstage Cream SPF30 PA++

KLAVUU WHITE PEARLSATION Ideal Actress Backstage Cream SPF30 PA++

by KLAVUU

Secrete item of the top actresses at the backstage New Claview Actress Cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KLAVUU WHITE PEARLSATION Ideal Actress Backstage Cream SPF30 PA++!
How would you rate this product?
Mun Kit C.
Bellingham, WA
This is my go-to product when i am lazy to make up. This will help to make your skin tone even and most importantly make your face look dewy and natural, it contains Spf 30++. I’m using the second bottle.
Michelle T.
This is a super cleansing cleanser. I definitely don't recommend it for dry skin because it takes out all of the oil and I have very oily skin.
Laramie F.
Union Mills, NC
I'm not a huge fan of this cream simply because of the heavy, greasy-looking, and almost iridescent shine it gives your skin. The green version does help in canceling redness and I like that this product includes SPF and is moisturizing, but the sheer amount of shine it gives the skin is a dealbreaker for me. It almost looks like you've applied a highlighter all over your face to some degree - not the look I prefer to go for!
Shawna M.
Covington, WA
My favorite spf. Gives skin a beautiful glow and wears well under makeup. Doesn’t pull up other face products and layers nicely in my skin care routine.
naromie D.
new york
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice I'll buy it anytime I like the way it smell look and everything
Chie H.
Orange County, CA
Best brightening cream ever! I love this product and am wanting to try the entire line. It made my skin glow without it being greasy/oily looking. It was hygienic as it came in a pump form.?i would highly recommend this product and will repurchase it again.
Georgina S.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite primer. It moisturizes the skin and helps blur the pores. I really enjoy the glow it gives my skin.
Emilee G.
I purchased his for the first time last week and I love it so far, it is like a hidden secret behind your flawless makeup
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Smells good, works great on my skin, so far this is one brand I have a couple items from and have loved. It's effective and light ly scented.
member-82b24
I've never tried the product before, but I like to try the new products, and i've always been able to buy them because I like them.

Looking for your answer?