BY KLAVUU

Srinidhi Y.
I've only used this mask twice now, but both times after I wake up the next morning I've noticed my acne scars are faded! When you apply, it dries down and feels pretty tight but when you rinse, it doesn't quite feel like you ever get it fully rinsed off. This bothered me at first but when you focus on how moisturizing it leaves your skin, it's all worth it!
Terri C.
Great sheet face mask! I use this a couple times a week to give more moisture in my skin. Helps a lot during the cold and dry season.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
I was amazed on how it did work. I use it daily & you can feel it working. I am very pleased I purchased this item.
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
moisturizes the skin like a dream, feels really wonderful and shows immediate results on scarring and dry spots
Daria E.
Tromso
Very nice mask, gives a nice relaxing and luxurious feeling. My skin felt very plump and moisturized as well as very soft and evened out. I love Klavuu brand, and this mask is no exception. I have normal to dry skin, so the mask suits my skin type perfectly. There is a plenty of essence and it does not leave sticky residue on the face.
Patricia R.
Doral, FL
Tuve la gran oportunidad de probar estos productos y sencillamente son divinos y super buenos. Empaque impecable y elegante....
Efthimia B.
greece
I love love love this product! Koreans really know skincare! This makes my face bright, fresh and young looking!