KLAVUU WHITE PEARLSATION Daily Aha Lotion

by KLAVUU

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KLAVUU WHITE PEARLSATION Daily Aha Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Owingsville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Great moisturizer. Goes on flawlessly and smells terrific. Works great throughout the day, and lasts a long time. It takes dry skin and instantly adds a feel of softness, silky layer of skin. I would highly recommend.
If you like the Laneige toner, you'll like this one. It's a white milky toner that moisturizes and helps even skin tone.
Not a fan of this product. I found it to be heavy and a bit greasy. I also felt that it made my skin look a bit oily. This product is not for me...however I do have friends who have used it and liked it.
Golden, MS
1,398 reviews
i am always trying new.stuff this.stuff is great klavuu os one of the new up coming products .......
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Corona, NY
This product has helped make my face feel fresh and firm -not tight. The biggest difference I've noticed was when I put my makeup on my fine lines/ dark spots are gone. I just had a facial yesterday and was told to keep using the serum because vitamin C is excellent for the skin- and this product is pure
pamiers
I really like this product I really like it, also thank you for this app, give people a chance to win and a happy opportunity💜💜 ai really like this product I really like it. 💜💜 I em like klavuu really really good 💜💜I em klavuu fan💜💜💜
Petawawa
One of the best products in the market that there is! It’s affordable and works wonderful! Lots of pros no cons! Great price, a product that actually works really great! I would highly recommend this as a go to product!

Looking for your answer?