BY KLASS

Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wow!! I put it this on any fruit item that needs a special tasty treat! You can buy this at Walmart or any Mexican store! Beyond my expectations, I love it and would highly recommend to anyone who wants a spicy rich taste.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Heck yes! I put this on all my fruit. I like it best on on oranges. It's so good and gives you that right kick and makes everything better. It's super cheap and I buy it at Walmart for $1.50. Satisfies my cravings!
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
This stuff is the best! Its the perfect topping on fruit alone or with lemon or lime juice. Not spicy but enough spice! It's worth the price and lasts a long time. I use to carry some in my purse to school to use on my lunch lol
Liz M.
I love this vstuff. itsv just b the right amount of salt and spice. if you like real spicy, this will be too mild. I like this on watermelon, oranges, nectarines, mangos, jicama, pineapple, peaches. try it!
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
This is good to use on fruit cocktail like pineapple or melon or cantaloupe it's also good on its own but most of on cucumber and lemon my kids use it on popcorn lol strange but it's good
Pink C.
Ohhh I LOVE THIS! It is very good to put on fresh cut fruit! I absolutely love the taste of the fruit and this together!
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
This is super good on fruits!! I'm from Mexican decent so you know we like our stuff with taste. Super good.
Marie G.
A most have, an excellent price very accesible and good flavor the perfect company to top a good mangonada.
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is very good quality I really recommend this product it very good on ur fruit
Alysia T.
I put this on my fruit. All kinds it goes well with all kinds of fruit. I put it on even cucumbers also.
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
I have been looking at getting this one instead of Tajin but was wondering, is it spicy?
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I was wonder if its smiliar or better then tajin?!