Klass Znax 2go Chilito En Polvo Snacks Topping 5.29 Oz uploaded by Karina A.Klass Znax 2go Chilito En Polvo Snacks Topping 5.29 Oz uploaded by Mikail A.

BY KLASS

Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
This stuff is the best! Its the perfect topping on fruit alone or with lemon or lime juice. Not spicy but enough spice! It's worth the price and lasts a long time. I use to carry some in my purse to school to use on my lunch lol
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Heck yes! I put this on all my fruit. I like it best on on oranges. It's so good and gives you that right kick and makes everything better. It's super cheap and I buy it at Walmart for $1.50. Satisfies my cravings!
Pink C.
Ohhh I LOVE THIS! It is very good to put on fresh cut fruit! I absolutely love the taste of the fruit and this together!
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
This is super good on fruits!! I'm from Mexican decent so you know we like our stuff with taste. Super good.
Marie G.
A most have, an excellent price very accesible and good flavor the perfect company to top a good mangonada.
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is very good quality I really recommend this product it very good on ur fruit
Alysia T.
I put this on my fruit. All kinds it goes well with all kinds of fruit. I put it on even cucumbers also.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
More stars if I could! Klass and Tajin go great with my fruits or sprinkled on my cucumbers itch lime!!
Janet O.
I love putting this on my mango. It just kicks up fruit a notch. Try it on mango!
Liz M.
I love this vstuff. itsv just b the right amount of salt and spice. if you like real spicy, this will be too mild. I like this on watermelon, oranges, nectarines, mangos, jicama, pineapple, peaches. try it!
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Foodie Expert
I have been looking at getting this one instead of Tajin but was wondering, is it spicy?
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I was wonder if its smiliar or better then tajin?!