7 colors available

BY KLASS

1 Pouch = 18.6 oz; Drink Mix - Tamarind. Sweetened. With Tamarind pulp. Good source of Vitamin C. Makes 6qts. Artificial Tamarind flavor. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=75417783053'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Foodie Expert
While it doesn't come close to freshly made aguas frescas, these are delicious. Tamarind is nice for something a little different. They are sweet and fruity.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
I love all the flavors that klass has to offer. My favorite is tamarindo! Great source of vitamin c! Has directions on the back to make one glass or a whole pitcher full. Only 45 calories too. About 3$ in most stores. Love this stuff
Kara V.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Foodie Expert
Very tasty, I had this when I first moved to Florida. I like to buy this whenever I'm making a Hispanic dish, makes great popsicles too!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
I love this drink, it reminds me of when I would spend my summers in Mexico and my grandpa would make it on hot summer days. Very tasty!