Klass Jamaica Drink Mix uploaded by Anabel R.

BY KLASS

Klass Jamaica Drink Mix: Sweetened Good source of vitamin C With hibiscus extract Makes nine quarts see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nancy G.
Growing up my mom would make this homemade. Once day I came across this product at Walmart and had to try it. I was so excited! It tasted delicious. No need to add sugar. All you need it this item, a container where to make it, and water. It lasts a long time. I would so recommend this item. Easy to make and very affordable.
Marie G.
This is one of my favorites, when I don't have the dried flower to make it from scratch I use this drink mix and add fresh lemon juice and is amaizing, is a good choice for something that helps you refresh in this hot days of summer
Marisol j.
Have to say this taste so good with a lot of ice on a hot day. I have all the flavors at home. weather I make a cup just for myself or I make a jar for my entire family they always love it :)
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
My kids love this mix. I make it every summer and the kids are always asking for more. So I make sure that I'm well stocked on these so I don't keep running back to the store:-)
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL
I love agua de jamaica especially home made. this is a great alternative. a little goes a long way because it is already sweetened so no need to add extra sugar
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Really good drink it's s antioxidant and burns fat it's great to use it as juice because it's really low calories also taste like juice really good product.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
Yummy!!!! One of my all time favorite drinks! I love the not so sour yet not so sweet taste! Good for a hot summer day. Awesome refreshment!
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
My absolute favorite drink mix I always make sure to include this in my grocery list perfect for those hot summer days with lots of ice!
Leslie L.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love homemade jamaica and I can say this is a very close to perfect match of that. it tastes great and is refreshing and different.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
The mix does make your water taste like authentic Jamaica water. You can add sugar to it if you like it a bit sweeter.